Vegas

Gina and EJ are getting married. They both knew they wanted to do something big before they officially tied the knot. They made the decision to both have their bachelor and bachelorette parties in Las Vegas.

Vegas, the drinking capital of the world.

Gina's group consisted of Kourtney, Ashlyn, Nini, Natalie, Seb, and Ellie.

EJ's group consisted of Ricky, Big Red, Rico, Carlos, James, and Chad.

Nini and Ricky. That was a rollercoaster of a relationship. They were best friends for 10 years before they decided to date. But that all went south when Nini confessed that she loved him and he couldn't say it back. They never really talked after that, maybe a little small talk in passing but nothing more than that. Neither of them had been in relationships after their breakup. You would think 7 years would be enough time to move on, but not for them.

They all flew to Vegas on the same day. The plan was to all meet at the airport and go to their hotel, get settled in their rooms before splitting into their groups and going out to the strip.

When Nini got on her flight she was excited to see her friends. All of her excitement left her body when she saw how she was sitting next to. None other than Ricky Bowen.

She sat down not saying a word, staring at the back of the seat in front of her. 

"Hi, it's been a while," Ricky said, turning to look at her. "It has, hasn't it" she said, still staring at the back of the chair in front of her. "So how are you" Ricky asked, trying to make conversation. "Fine, you" "Fine". They're both silent for a while not really knowing what to say.

"Do you want to watch a movie" he said, pointing to a screen that displayed the first scene of Tangled. "You know I can't turn down watching Tangled" "I know" Ricky laughed.

Halfway through the movie Nini's eyes started to get heavy, and without thinking she laid her head on Ricky's shoulder and cuddled into his side. Ricky laid his head on top of her's and they both drifted off to sleep.

They both woke up right as the plane was starting to land. They ingoned their potionion and got ready for landing.

They made their way off the plane as quickly as possible continuing to not talk. when they walked into the main lobby off the airport they were greeted by Gina and EJ.

Once everyone else got there they made their way to their hotel, and got their room keys.

Nini made her way to her room. When she got there she noticed who was in the room across from her. None other than Ricky.

Nini relaxed in her room for a few hours before she heard a knock on her door. When she opened it she was greeted by Gina. "Were going out on the strip, so get ready and meet me in the lobby in 30" She said before quickly walking away to go knock on someone else's door.

Nini quickly got ready. She put on her dress and some light makeup before heading down to the lobby to meet Gina.

When she got there all the girls were already there. "You read to get drunk," Gina asked once Nini joined the group. "You know it," Nini laughed.

They went bar hopping down the strip until they stumbled into the same bar the boys were at. They all ended up joining groups and continued going around bars together.

Nini ended up breaking apart from the group to go grab another drink. When she did she recognized someone that was sitting at the bar. It was Ricky. Her drunk self did something sober her would never do. She went up to him  and started talking to him. He was drunk too. And before either of them knew it they were very deep in a very random conversation. While talking they kept ordering drinks causing them to get more and more drunk.