The Question

(Don't judge this I made it in 10 minutes in google docs)

It had been exactly 10 years since that fateful night in the dressing room. And for that special date Ricky got Nini a framed version of the speech he told her that day. They had decided that the perfect place for it would be above their bed.
At this time they had been married for 5 years, and had 2 beautiful children Aiden (4) and Gabriella (1). 
Aiden walked into their room right after they had finished hanging it. "What does that mean" he asked pointing at the frames quote. Nini smiled at her son who looked exactly like Ricky did when he was his age. "Well honey" she starts, kneeling down next to him "when me and daddy were not together yet, he told me this really nice speech and he told me he loved me. And that speech means a lot to both me and your daddy so we got it framed and we put it on the wall so we can always be reminded of it." she said tears stating to form in her eyes as she tought about all the memories from that night. "I love you too mommy" he said hugging her. "I love you more than you know, baby"

Sorry this is really short (I've been say that a lot recently haven't I) I'm working on a sad one shot right now so I thought you would enjoy some fluff first.

(You're cool if you get the name references)

275 words