His Child??

(They are both 21 and juniors in college)

"I can't believe you," Nini screamed. "All I said was you and Nick were too close and I didn't feel comfortable about it" Ricky said.

"Nick is my friend and that is all we are, but I literally can't take you and your jealousy problems" she said. "Me, jealousy problems, you looked like you were about to kill Jess just for sitting next to me in class"

"You know what, I thought we could make this work through college, but I was obviously wrong. We're done I can't deal with this anymore" she said. "Fine by me," Ricky said, picking up his stuff and walking out of her apartment without another word.

Nini didn't leave her apartment for the whole weekend. She couldn't. She can't risk possibly seeing Ricky. The second he walked out the door she knew she made a mistake. After dating for almost 5 years she ended it over a little jealousy.

She cried for days, almost like her and Ricky's first break/break up, whatever it was.

When she did stop crying and went to class she saw something that made her want to hide in her bedroom and cry all over again. Ricky holding a baby, surrounded by girls.

Yes, the girls were all focused on the baby but that still didn't help the heartbreak.

(ignore the mix of light and dark mode sorry)

'Joshua' Her and Ricky would always talk about the future

'Joshua' Her and Ricky would always talk about the future. And the future involved them getting married after they graduated, then after a few years of marriage they would settle down and start a family. If they had a girl they would name her Winter and if it was a boy they would name him Joshua.

The baby was cute. Ricky brought Joshua to every class with him. He was one of the calmest babies Nini had ever seen. He just slept all day. He even brought him to the campus theater.