Don't Feel Like We're Faking (Rini week #2 6) 2

It had been 6 months since their song had come out, and that also means that their contract had ended and they had to break up.

Their break up post did pretty well, no super mean comment, no mass hate, everyone was more just upset to hear the news of their "break up"

No one was more upset with the break up then Nini and Ricky though. They took it really hard. It felt like a real break up. They went from seeing each other every day to not seeing each other for a week. In their contract it specifically said that they weren't allowed to be seen together once they had broken up, because they didn't want fans thinking they were "back together".

During that week Ricky realised something. He had feelings for Nini. Real feelings.

He couldn't do it anymore. He lived another week without her and it broke him. Not being able to see her. To hear her voice that is what broke him. And he couldn't stand being broken anymore, no matter what his stupid contract said.

So just an hour after he had come to that conclusion he was at her doorstep knocking on her door.

"Ricky what are you doing here" she said when she opened up the door. "I have to talk to you, but not out here" Ricky said gesturing to the street. Moved out of the way for him to enter.

Nini led him to her living room and they both sat down on the couch. There was an awkward silence before Ricky broke it by saying something.

"I like you, like for real. And I know this is weird and we only met 7 months ago, and everything we did was for the camera and to make people believe we were together but it felt real. And if I didn't tell you it would just live in the back of my mind of what would happen if I did tell you," Ricky paused, "but you probably don't feel the same and now I just ruined any chance we had to be friends so I'm gonna leave" he said standing up to leaving.

He was about to walk to the door when he was stopped by a pair of lips meeting his. It took him a second to kiss back but eventually he did. "I feel the same," Nini said as they pulled apart. At the sound of those words Ricky wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a hug.