Chapter Thirty-Five

*Skylynn's POV*

"GOOD JOB GIRLS! YOU GUYS DID AMAZING!" I praise the girls when they come off stage after their performance

We were the last to go on, so now we're taking a small break before we go to awards. They did truly amazing and I know they got high-ranked. We went up against nine other teams who did great as well, now its all up to the judges.

+++

The announcer has got down to the top three teams and our name has yet to be called, which is a good sign.

"And third place goes to Dynamic Duo Studios!" he announces so we're either second or first "Now to the top two teams." *drum rolls*

"In second place London Girls Almighty Studio!" our whole team side cheers very loudly and the girls look so happy.

"Second place! Not bad at all ladies! Great job. Now go enjoy y'all's win and have a great weekend." I say my farewells walking off to my S.U.V. heading home then to get ready for the last Frat Party til' next semester.

I have my windows down driving down the streets of London with the music blaring feeling the breeze. I decided to stop by this little bakery on the corner before you get to the house and get some pastries and other stuff since I know every ones there or at least Niall is...

Walking into the bakery I instantly smell the fresh cooked honey buns and brownies and croissants and donuts and everything else! I decide on getting just those things knowing the boys will devour them well Niall will.

"Okay your total today is $25.20" the cashier says I hand her the money telling her to keep the change and walking out the shop

________

"HOLA' BITCHACHO'S!" I yell walking into the house

In an instant they're all by my side, Niall snatching the food running to the kitchen with MaryJean, Liam hugs me along with Sophia, then there's my Harry standing with a smile on his face and his arms wide open I give him a hug and kiss walking to kitchen to get my damn food Niall stole from me.

"Aye! My food too bitch!" I smack Niall upside of his head snatching the food right back

"Oi! Finders keepers shit-fucker!" he says trying to grab the food again

"No my food!"

"My food!"

"My food!"

"My food!"

We go on and on til' Liam breaks us up and makes us split it. Harry looks amused while the girls laugh at us. Its my food. He should you do not mess with Skylynn Brooks food!

"Its still my food Leprechaun bitch." I chuckle lightly

"Well look who has it American fucker." he bit back chuckling

"Bitch."

"Fucker." I open my mouth to say something but someone opens their mouth first

"Okay enough you two! Lets eat what we got and shut up!" Liam being daddy again

"Fine." we mutter together making them chuckle

So we start eating talking about anything and everything I tell them that the girls got second and did absolutely amazing. Then somehow it gets back to me after talking about Niall going to Nando's and eating three plates peri peri chicken and chugging four cokes after.

"You're still going to that Frat Party tonight?" Sophia asks

"Yea, I have to go find something wear though. You guys could help me?" I say gesturing to Sophia and MaryJean