Chapter Thirty-Two

*Skylynn's POV*
So today Perrie and Zayn are getting married! Perrie is so anxious that she might just pass out. Zayn has been pacing all night from what I've been told. These two are both nervous and competely excited to be married its unreal. We are all dress besides Perrie, she's getting her hair and makeup done then she'll put her dress on. The girls look beautiful with their dresses, hair, and makeup on. I am so happy for them, the way they look at each other screams pure love and nothing else.

I walk out to check out the boys since Eleanor is helping Perrie with her dress so I'm sent to make sure they aren't doing anything stupid and that they are dressed! I walk down the hall to their room knock on it twice til' its swung opened by my favorite little Irish boy.

"Wow." Niall breathes out

"Nice...Now let me in." I say walking in

When I walk in everyone stops to look at me wide-eyed and jaw dropped..Boys...

"Close y'all's mouths! Zayn look great. Perrie looks so beautiful you're gonna drop to your knees when you see her!" I say smiling at him

"I know she is gonna look gorgeous..Could you help us with our ties..Please?" he ask I nod and start with his and work down to each boy.

Louis keeps making faces while I try to tie it, Niall is to jumpy, Liam was very calm, and Harry just stood there smirking holding my waist bringing me closer. I'm finally done with their ties and the photographer left her camera sitting here so I took it to take some pictures of them. She won't mind I mean we work together and I recommended her.

"Okay guys stand together, Zayn in the middle, Louis on his right, Harry on his left, Liam besides Harry, and Niall beside Louis." I direct them so I can take the picture

"Like this?" Liam ask

"Yes, Zayn stand facing forward and you guys standing facing in kind of diagonal." I tell them let line up perfectly and I snap the picture.

Then we start taking funny ones, one of them have a confused looking Zayn and the rest jumping around while Liam stands looking at them sternly. One has the boys arms crossed with backs against each other while Zayn is facing forward with his arms crossed too.

"Okay that's enough its almost time. You guys have to be there like now!" I say to them

"Alright. Thanks Sky for the help. See you in a bit along with my soon-to-be wife!" Zayn says cheerfully

"Bye babe.." Harry whispers in my ear following the boys out

Okay back to Perrie and the girls. I take the camera with me so I can take some photos since Elaine is at the girls room with her other camera she brought. I get in and see Perrie in her dress. Hair done. Makeup done. Veil on. She looks absolutely stunning! I'm speechless.

"Perrie.. you look stunning.." I tell her

"Thanks bubs! The boys gone?" she asks

"Yup! They just left and they look very handsome even got some photos of them for the wedding album!" I say she nods

"Okay girls get together so we can get some photos of you all and get you to the alter!" Elaine says putting us in position.

We take a few photos then head off to the alter where its completely full with family and friends. Zayn just walk out to the end of the aisle while we all get ready to walk out. Perrie looks so happy with tears in her eyes we all start walking out.

Louis and Eleanor goes first, then its me and Harry, Then to Liam and Sophia, and then Niall and Maryjean. We split to our side then the music starts and the doors open with a very beautiful looking Perrie. She starts walking down I look over to see Zayn smiling widely with tears in his eyes while Louis pats his back. The whole church is silent as they read their vowels to each other. Us girls have tears threatening to spill smiling big at the lovely couple. Perrie's hands shakes as she puts his wedding band on his left ring finger. Then the Pastor announces..