Chapter Six

*Skylynn's POV*

Today I go on my date with Harry..Gosh I'm actually really nervous I've never been so anxious before I can't wait for tonight I have feeling it will be amazing and perfect just like him.. God this boy has me going soft.

Its 12:30pm right now and he won't be picking me up til' 6 o'clock tonight.I go downstairs to see what MaryJean is doing when I walk in she's of course watching an episode of "Gossip Girl" Jeez this girl never misses a show.I walk up behind her and jump on top of her.

"Jesus!" she says holding her chest

"Nope just me." I say smiling

"Why are you so happy go lucky today?!" she ask and I put head down and blush

"Oh Right! you have a date with Mister Hotty Totty!" she says smirking

"Oh shut up! Now are you gonna help me find what to wear and help with my makeup?" I ask

"YES! I'll be up there in a minute." she says while I walk up stairs going through my closet throwing things everywhere looking for something to wear. By time MJayy gets up here my room looks like a tornado went through it!

"Wow.. What happened in here?" she asks

"I'm trying to find something to wear and I'm freaking out!" I exclaimed

"Calm down! Girl we can find you something!" she says

"okay." I say

She holds up a black strapless mid dress and asks what do I think and shake my head no I'm not going to club! Then she holds up a high-low skirt with a pink crop top and again I shake my head no. Finally we find a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, black loose tank top, and faded blue jacket with black laced up combat boots!

"Perfect" I say smiling

"Girl you look great!" she says

"Thanks." I say looking at the time 5:45pm shit!

"Hurry do my makeup real quick he'll be here in 15mins.!!" I say

"Okay okay! c'mere!" she says

As she finishes up with my makeup I look in the mirror and stare at myself. Next thing I know the doorbell rings and I start to panicked! Oh God he's here I'm going on date with him...

"I got it!" MJayy yells

When I walk out to the hallway I hear them talking so I take my chance and walk downstairs. and Once I see him I'm blown away he has black skinny jeans, white t-shirt with and blue flannel, and brown ankle boots on.. Oh Lord does he look fine! We stand staring at each other til' he speaks up..

"You look beautiful." he says

"Thanks. You clean up very well yourself!" I say blushing

"Thank you. Love, shall we go?" he ask

"Yes that would be a good idea!" I say giggling a little

We walk to his Range Rover (of course) then he opens my door for me and I kindly thank him for that! We get in and he turns the radio on and *Loyal* By Chris Brown comes on and I pelt each lyric out not caring who's around!

*When rich ** wants ya

And ya ** can't do nothing for ya

Woah... These hoes ain't loyal

These hoes ain't loyal

Woah, Let me see

Just got rich