Chapter Forty-Six

*Skylynn's POV*

"No." they all say in unison

"Why not?" I whine sticking my bottom lip out

"Lets see last time we went with your plan you got shot. So no." Liam states while the rest nod in agreement

"Ass-holes." I muttered crossing my arms causing them to chuckle

"At least my plans work." I smirk proudly

"Whatever Sky, we're not going with your plan that you have conjured up in that crazy ass brain of yours." Elliot says smirking

"Fine. You guys better have a great plan." I groan walking out

~~

So, that's what happened a few days ago. Yes, last time it didn't go exactly the way I planned but hey Ryan's gone isn't he? Exactly. Their plan is to wait it out til' we find any sign of Alex or of his goons.

On the bright side tonight is mine and Harry's one year anniversary! He wanted it to be like our first date and he come pick me up. I find it cute how he wants to plan everything so perfect for a simple date but he said tonight will be a night I won't forget.

As of now I'm picking out a nice dress for tonight with the girls, Harry said we're going to eat and to dress nicely. We've destroyed my room looking through all the dresses I have and I finally found the perfect one.

Its a royal blue high-low dress, with a black belt around the waist, adding a leather crop jacket, and my black ankle wedges.

I quickly put on my dress, and the girls start with my makeup. We've gone with a smoky eye, light lips, and blushed cheeks.

"You look amazing Sky!" Perrie exclaims hugging me

"Thank you bubs! And thank you guys for helping me." I smile widely

Now I just have to wait for Harry, he said to be ready by seven and its 6:25pm so I have time to kill before he arrives.

MaryJean and Sophia stayed back with me to wait and see Harry when he picks me up. Which is weird but they said that its because they need to see how he looks and how he approaches. I know confusing but its them two of course its confusing.

They keep saying he's going to make a big entrance and make the night special for me. No doubt he won't make it special, its just I hate when he goes all out. I mean I hate when anyone goes out of their way for me.

Forty minutes go by and Harry has yet to arrive, I'm worried and slightly upset that he's not here yet. I  look at the girls confused and they raise an eyebrow.

"Guys, its 7 o'clock he said he would be here by now." I say getting more upset

"Just calm down Sky, he might be running late. No worries." Sophia squeezes my arm

"Right, just running late that's all." I nod breathing in and out

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An hour has gone by and no sign of Harry. Now I'm getting worried, I've called him but it goes to voice mail, I've texts him no response.

Where could he be? He didn't forget I know that for sure. Please be okay wherever you are.

Ding Ding

Just then the doorbell rings I jump up to answer the door hoping its Harry but sadly in my case are Liam and Zayn with two police officers.

"Whats going on?" I ask worriedly