Chapter Forty-Eight

*Harry's POV*

~Not seeing that loving
That's what I was tryin' to do~

"Harry you have to wake up..I need to have you in my life...I love you..." I know that voice from somewhere

That sweet angelic voice, that I've been hearing a lot lately. She's been here for a while now. She just sits and talks to me, but I can't reply. Why can't I reply back to her?

Where am I? What happened?

Everything is fuzzy, I hear voices talking and people holding my hand, yet I can't react to them. The last thing I remember was seeing head lights and I was out. I remember being dressed up, on my way to pick up...? Her names was...uh...her name was Sky.? Skylynn! That's it Skylynn my girlfriend. We've been dating for year it was our anniversary. I was going to propose...

She's been here, she's the one who's been talking to me. My god my girl is sitting beside me and I'm either unconscious or dead. Please for the love of god not let me be dead. If I'm dead or either dying I'll lose Skylynn.. I can't lose her.

I remember her talking about this Alex guy and him being the one who caused what I suppose the car accident I was in. She told me she was going after him with the rest of the gang. Oh how I wished I woke up then and begged her not to go. I knew if she went she would most likely get hurt including the boys.

Why would she do this? Why am I sitting in a fucking hospital bed? Why the fuck did this Alex guy want to kill me? He's the one who sent people to beat Skylynn...

I just want to wake up and hold her. I don't even know the damn date! I remember hearing the cars colliding and glass shattering. I remember seeing two guys get out and run to another car and leaving. Must be some of Alex's goons...

I wanted that night to be perfect, I was going to propose to Skylynn.. I had asked Paul before hand and he gave me his blessing which was a shock at first but I was glad he told me yes. Even Cane gave me his blessing since he sees Skylynn as daughter.

Pulled out of some dreaming state I guess you could say I hear voices.

"Haz, mate you have to wake up..Its been a month and a half since the accident." the voice pauses "Skylynn has been here everyday with you. Surprisingly we got her out of the hospital. She went home to clean up but said she would be back within an hour." he chuckles LOUIS!

"We even decorated the house all Christmas like. She is gonna kill us..." Louis says chuckling Its almost Christmas!? "Mate, you gotta wake up, she's a wreck without you. When we went in to kill Alex she had no fear which is usual but she went in and didn't care who it was she just shot. Harry she literally went up in Alex's face called him anything you could think of and just shot him. To be honest Haz she scared me.." Louis says hestiantly chucling in the process

"Just do whatever you gotta do and wake up, to give her that ring the right way." Louis whispers as he fades away

I have to wake up. Its almost fucking Christmas and I'm not spending here, unconscious. I need to wake up for Skylynn. I need to be there for her. I need to be in her life too.

What is happening with me? I feel like I'm dying then on the other half I feel as if I'm flying on a damn unicorn!? It must be this damn morphine they shot me up with. I'm as hell and I don't give a fuck. Yep, definitely on some heavy drugs.

If only I was awake to see myself.....

Just then everything changes I'm standing over my body looking down at my paleness. I honestly look dead. I know for one thing I need to go work out more I look like my fourteen self back in freshman year. Lets just add some nerd glasses and my baggy ass pants I used to wear, and you will have yourself the fourteen year old lumpy Harry Styles.