Chapter Thirty-Seven

*Harry's POV*

Fucking Shit!

What the hell is he doing back?! Why the fuck did Skylynn let him in?! I can't believe that he's back and that Skylynn would actually be dumb enough to let his sorry ass in!? I mean who does he think he is thinking he can just come back into my life?! Thirteen years. Thirteen bloody fucking years for him to come back!

He didn't care about us! He didn't care what he put us through! He didn't have to leave! But then again he's ass-hole and doesn't give two shits about anyone but himself!

For all we know he could be putting on a act just to try break us down again! I hate that he's back! I hate that he "wants" to come into our lives! I hate that he left for thirteen years! I hate anything and everything about him! I hate that Skylynn sided with him!

I hate him!

I hate Sky-

Wait, was I about to say I hate Skylynn?

No, I don't hate Skylynn.. I love her...

Skylynn the one I love.

Yes, she does stupid things but I do love her.

I just hate what she did. I mean why did she side with him? She let him in, why? She tried to reason with me. And I yelled at her. I just kept yelling at her for no reason. She was just trying calm me down. And I knocked her down... I just knocked her down not caring about what I did. I looked back one last time seeing her on the ground with fear in her eyes.. I called her a bitch and slammed the door and I was gone...

She looked at me with fear... And I know she was scared..

She was scared of me.....

~

*Skylynn's POV*

Days have went by without Harry. He hasn't bothered to call or text me saying he was fine. Not once have I heard anything from him. I'm scared. I'm worried. I didn't know where he was til today.

Today Louis called and told me he had came by here last night and has been staying with him. He said that he's been at his mum's house trying to figure out everything.

So right now I'm on my way to Louis' house to see Harry. I don't know what's gonna happen but hopefully nothing will.

I'm kind of scared to see how Harry is gonna to react when he sees me. Last time I saw him he knocked me down left calling me bitch.

All I wanted was to help their relationship. I mean he should be little bit happy. At least he could have both of his parents in his life.

I pull up to Louis' flat I get out of the car walking up the stairs to his door, bracing myself I knock on it and it opens to reveal...

*Harry's POV*

I came back to London after a trip to my mum's but I didn't go to Sky's place I went to Louis'.

"Mate you should've at least let him talk to you." Louis says

"Why?! He left thirteen years ago! I don't have to do anything!" I growl

"Calm down mate! It was a suggestion." he sighs

"Well, it was a stupid suggestion." I tell him

"Noted." he says I'm about to say something but someone knocks on the door.

Louis gets up and goes to the door to see who it is and I just sit here watching T.V.

I hear the door shut and hear Louis' footsteps but there's another pair feet following I turn around to see Skylynn.