Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Skylynn's POV*

"Are ready hiking to the Hollywood sign?" Lauren hollers from the living room

"Yea we're coming LoLo!" I shout back

Its been three days since we've been here and we're going hiking but Harry won't put on some shorts instead he wears his skinny jeans, muscle tee, and his fedora that boy is gonna sweat up a storm out there today! Its 90' degrees outside! I have a black tank top. jean shorts and a yellow sweater over it.

"Lets go!" I cheer as we walk out to the car

The drive there isn't bad from Lauren's apartment its just the traffic. All I hear is honking and a few profanities from drivers. Lauren is driving yelling and honking along with them we just sit back amused.

After a longer drive than we thought we finally arrive at the Hollywood sign and start hiking, taking pictures just having fun. Me and Lauren take pictures along with Harry and Tyler making goofy faces when we snap a picture.

"Guys smile in one of these please!" I hiss at them

"Fine." they say finally we take the picture and continue walking mine and Harry's hands are intertwined swinging back and forth.

We get done hiking and Harry is sweaty and smelly! Ha I told him to wear shorts but no he didn't listen to me! I find it hilarious that he's sweating cause now he knows I was right! I walk over to him giving him a bottle of water he gladly takes muttering a 'thank you' I sit down beside him just overlooking the city its beautiful here I don't want to leave. Its around noon now and we are driving to this ice-cream place Lauren says she goes to all the time after hiking or school saying it has the best ice cream and we must go.

"Hi what can I get you today pretty lady?" the cashier says he's about twenty-five good looking but Harry's a whole lot better

"Cookie Dough with gummie worms please." I say politely he nods going and getting my order

"Here you go. Anything else?" he asks

"Yes my boyfriend will have a chocolate-strawberry milkshake." I say grinning towards Harry

"Very well. Is that all?" he asks slightly disappointed

"Um Lauren, Tyler what do you want?" I call them

"Oh yea. I would like Chocolate with oreos and he wants a Strawberry in a cone please." Lauren says he nods and starts making our orders

"Okay so we got a Cookie Dough/gummie worms, a chocolate-strawberry milkshake, Chocolate/ oreos and a Strawberry in a cone. That will be $15.48 please." he says before anybody can get their money I've already gave him a $20 giving the rest of it to the little Charity jar they have handing the them their Ice Cream.

"You didn't have to pay for us y'know." Tyler says sighing

"Its not a problem really. And plus you guys are letting us stay with y'all and letting us use your car its the least I can do." I tell them

"Thank you Sky. But seriously you're family we don't mind letting stay." he says

"Exactly we're family so its not a big deal!" I say

We continue to eat our ice cream talking here and there. She tells us about Uni, work stuff like that. By time we get back to the apartment its two o'clock and I'm in need of a shower and no Harry isn't coming with me. I rinse my body washing my hair getting all the dirt and sweat off of me. Shaving my legs re-rinsing my hair then turning the water off and stepping out drying myself off changing into my undergarments drying my hair, putting face cream on my face, deciding on painting my toes Matte black and then going out to them.