Chapter Thirty-Nine

*Harry's POV*

These last two weeks have been hell. Everything hurts without Skylynn. I reread  the letter everyday and keep repeating those last words its whats for the best. This is is not whats for the best. I know damn well that I'm not the only one in pain!

I want her here with me. I want to hold her in my arms at night. I want to be able to hold her hand when we walk. I want to live with her. I want her to be in my life for the rest of it. I just want her, period.

Knowing I still have my stuff at our, her house makes me feel like maybe I can get her back. I'm not going to go get it or let any of the boys go and do it.

Liam and Zayn have been going to her house and tell me how she's doing. They always say she's same way we left her the last time. She hasn't seen no-one besides them and MaryJean.

Pain is all I've felt for two weeks.

Loss is all around me.

I lost someone who can only fix me when I'm broken.

I lost someone who was always by my side.

I lost the only thing that made me happy.

I lost the person that I have ever loved.

All because I got mad at her cause she was trying help mend my relationship with my father. She wanted me to have both of my parents in my life. Just like she asked me to I met up with my dad last week. He showed me his rehab records and showed me his weekly counseling paperwork.

Do I trust him? No. Will I try and give him a chance. I will for Skylynn.

He may not be the perfect father but he is mine. We will always have trouble in the future but we're gonna have to move past them.

Louis let me stay with him til' I figure out what I'm gonna do. Him and Niall have been keeping me in check, making sure I don't go on another rampage. They haven't seen Skylynn for two weeks and are complaining. I've called her and texted her everyday since the incident. I'm not just gonna give up on someone I love more than breathing.

I still have her song book and I read it all the time. Her music is amazingly written just wish I could hear it come from her mouth.

The song that's labeled with my name beside it will forever be my favorite. I've read it over and over again. Each lyric has a meaning and each one says something.

         "I remember the moment, I remember the pain

    I was only a girl, but I grew up that day

Tears were falling, I know you saw me

    Hidin' there in my bedroom, so alone

I was doing my best, Trying to be strong

      No one to turn to, that's when I met you

All this time, from the first tear cried

'Til today's sun rise, Any every single moment between

   You were there, You were always there

It was You and I

You've been walking with me all this time"

I sing out loudly, just picturing her singing it. I know if she can write an amazing song she can sing as equally amazing. Her voice is probably unique and beautiful. More angelic than others more from the heart.