Chapter Fifty-One

*Skylynn's POV*

Today's is the 25th of March and will now be day I will marry Harry a year from now. We decided to have a Spring wedding but we wouldn't have bright color, I mean c'mon me and Harry bright colors? I think no.

I would never have bright colored wedding, its not me and I know damn well its not Harry. Today we- Perrie wanted me go look at dresses, for some reason I don't know. I literally begged her not to make me go. But in my case you don't want to mess a five month pregnant lady. She's scary.

She has a bump and its big. The doctor said she's gonna have a chunky baby. I laughed at her since I was with Perrie at the time. We've been knocking down baby names for her, which is a lot harder than we thought.

Zayn said he wanted it to be Penelope. I said Elena-Rose. Perrie said something along the lines Catherine-Eloise. Which is cute but then she said she loved our names. This lady needs to make up her mind.

As of now we haven't decided and I'm currently at the Bridal Shop looking through dress after dress after dress. I don't want a big puffy princess dress, I want something simple yet unique. Something strapless that flows down the train. I want it fitted to the waist, then flowed out. Get what I'm saying?

Princess is not me. Vintage, unique? Yes. I've looked through catalogs at home and Harry always points out ones he likes but he won't know what I pick til' the day of the wedding. Yes, we are going traditional about not seeing each other. I said only for 24 hours but Perrie and Sophia insisted on 48, Harry was groaning and pouting about which made me laugh but don't mess with a pregnant women or her little sidekick.

I rummaged through the big racks of beautiful gowns, I find one that is something I adore. Its strapless, beaded around the bust to the waist, and flows perfectly to the ground. The train is not too long but too short.

"Perrie, I found it I know I did." I call her over she waddles her way to me smiling widely

"Sky, its your dress you must go try it on." she pushes me to the consultant

She gladly grabs the gown, guiding me to the dressing rooms. Today I brought my dad, Perrie, MaryJean, Anne, Gemma, and Liam. The other girls weren't able to come which made me sad but told me to send a picture of the dress.

I know its unusual to bring your father or your brother but their my family. I wish my was mum here, she would be making try on the whole shop til' we found the perfect dress.

We get the dress on and walk out to the guys who, immediately drop their jaws. Anne and my father are tearing up, while the girls and Liam smile widely. I look in the mirror gasping, the girl in the mirror isn't the normal edgy, sarcastic badass Skylynn I know. Its a mature grown up women.

"Oh my god." I whisper tears in my eyes covering my mouth

"I can't believe my baby girl is growing up." My father sniffles Liam pats his back

"You look great Sis." Liam says smiling

"Guys, we've found my dress." I say facing the mirror

"YAY!" they cheer jumping up engulfing me in a hug

"So, this is your dress?" my consultant asks

"Yes." I tell her

"We will hold the dress til' next year, for you. We normally don't do this but that dress is yours, and you look stunning, darling." she says

"Thank You."

~*~*~

So after a successful day dress venturing I found my dress, and happy to say that its perfect for me.