Chapter 2

Dahyun's pov
After playing I opened my eyes to look for a certain someone and when I finally found here we made eye contact and she quickly looked away then I saw that her cheeks were a little pink so SHES BLUSHING WHY THE HELL IS SHE BLUSHING???!!! WAS IT BECAUSE OF ME??!! This can't be happening Minatozaki Sana is blushing because of me, does that mean I have a chance on making her mine??? ARGH I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE!!! MINATOZAKI SANA YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! "The hell is wrong with you?" Jeong hyung asked "Nothing..." I said "Hey is it alright if Nayeon and her friends join us for lunch?" Jeong hyung asked then I looked at the cub and yoda they were nodding their heads furiously "YAH DON'T DO THAT YOUR HEADS WILL HURT!!!" Daniel hyung said which made both of them stop "Looks like everyone agrees so I'll agree with it then." I said, Jeong hyung then went to Nayeon noona and ask her which made her smile and agree with him, after a few minutes the bell had rung which means its lunch time and it looks like this lunch will be very interesting.

No ones pov
On their way to the cafeteria Jeongyeon and Daniel lead the way while talking to the girls the maknaes are just at the back following them, when they reached the cafeteria they quickly went to a vaccant table and sat down "So what do you girls want we will buy it." Jeongyeon said "To make it much more interesting you girls will pick the guy you want to buy you lunch." Daniel said then smirked at them "Hmm... I don't think thats a bad idea." Nayeon said "Ok now pick!" Jeongyeon said "I pick Tzuyu!" Momo said and Tzuyu just smiled at her "I pick Jeongie!" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon smiled at her "I pick Dani~" Jihyo said and Daniel looked at her and winked which made Jihyo blush "I pick Dahyun!" Sana said and Dahyun just gave her his eye smile "Alright then I pick Chaeng." Mina said with that the boys left and bought the girls foods after a few minutes they came back with food Tzuyu bought Momo jokbal, Chaeyoung bought Mina chicken with ketchup, Dahyun bought Sana cheese kimbap with a side of pudding, Jeongyeon bought Nayeon ramen with a side of chocolate, Daniel bought Jihyo chicken feet. "WAH HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE JOKBAL?!" Momo asked "Well everyone knows not just me Momo noona." Tzuyu answered and smiled at the older ones cuteness "How did you know I like ketchup Chaeng?" Mina asked "Just a guess noona." Chaeyoung answered which was a lie since hes been eyeing on Mina ever since he fell iblove with the penguin "I'm not even going to ask you how you knew my favorite food." Nayeon and Jihyo said "So how did you know I liked cheese kimbap?" Sana asked "Well lets just say that its based on my obsevarions." Dahyun answered and smiled at Sana then they all continued their lunch while having a little talk and get to know each other.

~time skip~
It was already dismissal time and everyone was already going home "Hyung are you going to join us?" Chaeyoung asked "I'll pass today cub." Dahyun answered "Alright then see you tomorrow hyung!" Tzuyu said while waving at Dahyun which Dahyun returned "Ohh hey dubs you joining us on the way home?" Mingyu asked "Yep!" Dahyun answered "Alright lets go!" Taehyung said then the 3 of them started walking back to their mansion which wasn't really that far from the school and on their way home they were asking each other how was their first day, what did they do and many more other school related stuff until they reached their mansion the 3 boys quickly went to their room since they were all tired so they had a nap first then woke up after a few hours and eat dinner then take a bath and go back to sleep since they still have schoo tomorrow their 2 elder brothers will come home very late so they don't have time to wait for them since they still have school for tomorrow.

—————————————————————-
Ok 2nd chapter done sorry of its just short I don't have much time to write since I am busy but I hope you guys liked it even thought I know I suck at writing I will still continue writing until I lose interest on it well see you guys on the next chapter hope you guys had a wonderful day bye bye <3333