Chapter 29

No ones pov
3 years had passed and everyone started living with their partners leaving the mansion abandoned but the Kim brothers decided to still keep it clean like before Dahyun decided to move in with his friends, now Dahyun lives in a apartment near their company together with Sana who is now his personal assistant at work. Dahyun is now the CEO of their company since Minseok decided to have a family with Eunbi his secretary, and now his wife. Jin on the other side is still working as a doctor but is now married to Namjoon who also works as a doctor in the same hospital as Jin. Taehyun is now dating Jungkook, Mingyu is now dating Wonwoo and both of them still lives in their mansion while their eldest and youngest brothers live on their own.

Daniel and Jihyo are now managing JYP university and now engaged, Momo and Tzuyu are now married and is managing Chou's hotel in Korea, Nayeon and Jeongyeon opened a restaurant that now has a lot of branches in Korea and they are also married, Mina and Chaeyoung opened a game center which also has a lot of branches in Korea and now they are also engaged, Dahyun and Sana on the other hand is still not taking the next level which was disappointing for Sana but she will wait until Dahyun finds the right time.

Sana and Dahyun are now lazing aroung their apartment since they took a 1 month break from their work not long after Sana had a phone call.
Sana: Hello?
???: SANA!!!
Sana: Oh my gosh! Minari!
Mina: Haiii!!!
Sana: How are you?
Mina: I'm doing fine, oh and all of us are now in Nayeon and Jeongyeon's restaurant.
Sana: Ohh really! We'll be there!
Mina: Alright see you guys!

"Who was that babe?" Dahyun asked "It was my friend and she was inviting us to have lunch with them." Sana answered "Is that so..." Dahyun said "Where are they?" Dahyun added "Oh they are in Nayeon and Jeongyeon's restaurant." Sana said hoping that Dahyun won't ask more questions since she wants to surprise him "Alright then lets get ready." Dahyun said and Sana just nodded at him then both of them went to their room and got ready for lunch with friends.

~time skip~
They arrived at the restaurant then went to the private room of the restaurant "Are you sure they also invited me?" Dahyun asked Sana before going in "Oh honey don't worry I'm sure they'll be happy to see you." Sana answered "If you say so." Dahyun said then both of them went in only to be greeted by the others "Damn bro what took you so long." Chaeyoung said and went to hug Dahyun and Sana, the others did the same "What the fuck is happening?!" Dahyun exclaimed still shocked to see his friends "Why you didn't want to see us?" Jeongyeon asked "No its not like that, I'm just surprised thats all." Dahyun said then everyone went to their seats and started chit chatting with each other.

"So how long is your vacation guys?" Dahyun asked "We have a month." Jeongyeon said "Same~" The others said "If thats the case then we should go to our family island!" Dahyun exclaimed "YOU HAVE AN ISLAND?!" All of them exclaimed including Sana "Yeah and since most of us had been busy I didn't have time to invite you guys, so why don't we go since we have a month for our vacation." Dahyun said "Thats actually a good idea since we had been stressed all the time and we didn't have time to relax." Jihyo said "Alright then its decided we will have vacation!!!" Nayeon exclaimed then everyone celebrated.

Since they didn't want to go home yet they decided to go to the mall and do some shopping for their trip, while the girls are walking and looking around the guys are just walking behind them and holding the stuff that they bought "Ok guys I need your help." Dahyun said "Do the girls need to know?" Chaeyoung asked "Nope just need you guys like the old times." Dahyun said then smiled at them "Alright what is it about?" Jeonyeon asked "Its about my proposal to Sana." Dahyun said "Hyung you haven't proposed yet?!" Tzuyu asked "Oh shut up." Dahyun said "Alright whats the plan?" Daniel asked then they started to plan while walking behind their girls, "Wahh this is going to be a fun vacation." Jeongyeon said while the others just agreed to him.

—————————————————————-
Alright we only have 1 more chapter to do and we are done with this book but don't worry I was already thinking of a new book to make so I hope you guys will support it :))) welp I hope you guys liked this chapter see you guys on the next one bye bye :)))))