Chapter 20

No ones pov
The next day came and they only have 1 more day before they leave and go back to Korea and finish their 1 month semestral break there since their school will start after a few weeks later. They all decided to go shopping since they have nothing special to do today not until Tzuyu received a call from his one and only dad.
Tzuyu: What now dad?
Mr. Chou: Geez kid can't you atleast greet your dad nicely?
Tzuyu: Is that the reason why you called?
Mr. Chou: Nope, we will have a formal party for you and Momo's engagement!
Tzuyu: Good thing you called earlier.
Mr. Chou: Why?
Tzuyu: Cuz we're at the mall right now.
Mr. Chou: Alright thats all.
Tzuyu: Wait!
Mr. Chou: What?
Tzuyu: Where will the event take place?
Mr. Chou: At the hotel's ballroom.
Tzuyu: Alright see you later.
Mr. Chou: Bye~
With that Tzuyu hang up on his dad and told his friends what the call is all about "Wow, your dad is fancy." Sana said "That will also probably happen when we get engaged babe." Dahyun said making Sana blush then Sana playfully hit Dahyun's shoulder "Should we split up?" Daniel asked "Yeah I think we should." Jeongyeon said "The last time we splited up something bad happened." Dahyun said "Don't worry hyung my bodyguards will be with them while we do our business." Tzuyu said and Dahyun just nodded then they all splited up in two groups which are boys and girls but Tzuyu's bodyguards are with the girls because they don't want what had happened before to happen again.

The boys decided to look for their pants first since they didn't want to buy a suit since it will be fast so they all just buy the stuff separately. Tzuyu bought a black pants, Jeongyeon bought a red pants, Dahyun bought a dark blue pants, Chaeyoung bought a brown pants, and Daniel bought white, "So whats next?" Jeongyeon asked "How about the jacket?" Daniel suggested and everyone just nodded and looked for a jacket that matches the pants that they all bought, the next thing that they bought their shirts inside Tzuyu bought a white buttoned up same with Daniel and Dahyun, Chaeyoung on the other hand bought a black one, Jeongyeon bought a black turtleneck after that Dahyun bought a bow tie while Tzuyu bought a necktie, the others didn't buy one since they didn't need it after that they all bought their shoes after that they looked for accesories that will match their clothes.

The girls girls went to the best looking shop that sells dresses and picked one there. Momo bought a longsleeved white off shoulder dress, Nayeon bought a longsleeved black buttoned up dress, Mina bought a brown longsleeved dress, Sana bought a black with a hint of blue sleeveless dress, Jihyo on the other hand bought a black skirt and longsleeved white off shoulder top, after that the girls went to the shoe store and bought their heels then looked for some accesories.

~time skip~
2 hours later they all finished their shopping they went to a restaurant to have their lunch since everyone was tired and hungry from shopping for the event later, after eating they all quickly went back to the hotel and took a nap since they were all too tired.

~time skip~
After their 3 hour nap the boys went to Tzuyu's room bringing all the clothes and accesories that they bought "Why are you guys here?" Tzuyu asked "We'll get ready here since the girls will take a long time in our rooms considering their hair and make-up stuff." Chaeyoung explained "Did you guys already took a bath?" Tzuyu asked "Yeah we did before we came here." Dahyun answered "Alright then you guys can go to the guest room over there to get ready, I'll take a quick shower and get ready." Tzuyu said then the others just nodded and went to the guest room to get ready while Tzuyu went up to his room's bathroom and took a quick bath, after showering Tzuyu wore his clothes and shoes then styled his hair and went downstairs to check on his friends who are now ready to go "Why don't we check on the girls?" Jeongyeon suggested then everyone nodded and went  to their rooms, when they saw their girlfriends all of them were shocked at their beauty same for the girls who are also shocked at the guys handsomeness but ended up smiling at each other "Shall we go?" Mina asked and everyone just nodded then Tzuyu brought them to the hotel's ballroom where they all had fun the whole night.