Chapter 28

No ones pov
Next morning the girls decided to visit the guys since they won't be going to school today because none of them will join the vollyball game so they all decided to hang out or probably rest for today. While the others are resting Nayeon and Jihyo were in the backyard practicing for their badminton match tomorrow "Yow want us to help you guys?" Jeongyeon asked then Nayeon and Jihyo turned their attention to Jeongyeon who is also with Daniel "What are you guys going to do to help us?" Jihyo asked "Probably by playing against us." Daniel said sarcastically and Jihyo just glared at him "So shall we?" Jeongyeon asked "Bring it on!" Nayeon said then they started playing for hours.

~time skip~
Yesterday their class lost in their vollyball game which made everyone sad but that didn't stop them to cheer for NaHyo, Nayeon and Jihyo were now getting ready for their match, while the others were in the audience cheering for them but there are 2 guys who haven't arrived yet "Bro wheres Dan and Jeong hyung?" Chaeyoung asked "I don't know." Dahyun answered "They said that they will just buy something then went out." Tzuyu said "Well they should be here since Nayeon and Jihyo noonas match will start any second." Chaeyoung said "I'll call Jeong hyung." Dahyun said then proceeded to call Jeongyeon.
Dahyun: Hello?
Jeongyeon: Yow wazzup?
Dahyun: Where are you guys? The game is about to start.
Jeongyeon: We'll be there in a few minutes.
Dahyun: Where the hell are you?!
Jeongyeon: Me and Daniel are in the nearest convenience store.
Dahyun: The hell are you guys doing there?
Jeongyeon: We are buying our girlfriends favorite snack and drink!
Dahyun: Ohh can you buy me a chocolate milk please.
Jeongyeon: Yeah yeah...
Dahyun: Alrigh byee~
Jeongyeon: Yeah~

Dahyun then ended the call "Soo where are they?" Chaeyoung asked "They are in the nearest convenience store buying snacks and drinks for their girls." Dahyun answered "Will you guys shut up the game is about to start." Mina scolded them, a few minutes later the 2 guys arrived with a plastic bag full of food and drinks "Here." Jeongyeon said then handed Dahyun a chocolate milk "Yay thanks hyung!" Dahyun said and happily drank his chocolate milk, not long after their match ended which Nayeon and Jihyo won after hearing that they won Jeongyeon and Daniel quickly ran to them and gave them a hug then gave them their favorite snack and drink on their way back home.

~time skip~
The next day came and it was the last day of their sports week and it was Chaeyoung's time to shine again "Is your running shoes ready?" Jihyo asked "Yep~" Chaeyoung answered "You know I could've just used my power and cheated." Dahyun said making Chaeyoung glare at him "You do know that I hate cheating right." Chaeyoung said "Yeah, yeah whatever just do your best alright." Dahyun said "Ohh and Tzu the guy who almost killed you on your archery game is now expelled from school." Jihyo said "Nice!" Tzuyu exclaimed "Ok idiots and Jihyo lets go now before we be late." Daniel said making everyone glare at him. When they arrived at school Chaeyoung went to his place and started warming up while the others went to their seat along with the other audience. The game started smoothly until someone pushed Chaeyoung who rolled but quickly got on his feet and because of that his blood boiled making the beast come out of him which made him run very fast just to catch up from the guy who pushed him, all his friends had a bad feeling about it so they started shouting at him "SON CHAEYOUNG DON'T YOU DARE PUSH THAT GUY OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!" Jeongyeon shouted but Chaeyoung ignored him "CHAENG DON'T PUSH HIM!!!" Dahyun shouted but again Chaeyoung ignored him and ran faster but Mina had enough so she decided to shout at him "SON CHAEYOUNG DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DIQUALIFY OUR CLASS OR ELSE I WILL BEAT YOU UP!!!" Mina shouted making everyone shocked since it was their 1st time to hear the quiet penguin shout and this time Chaeyoung didn't ignore it and took her advice and just ran faster to win which ended with them winning.

"Ok students sports week is now over and I'm going to announce the winners for this years sports week." JYP said then everyone cheered "Ok on 3rd place we have class-11A, congratulations!" JYP exclaimed then everyone clapped and cheered "Ok class-11A will recive a 100 dollars! Congratulations again!" JYP said then the whole class cheered "Now we have class-12C for 2nd place!" JYP exclaimed then everyone clapped and cheered "This class will recieve a free lunch in the cafeteria for 2 days!" JYP said then everyone cheered since their cafeteria has really great food "Ok now on 1st place we have class-10B!" JYP exclaimed then everyone clapped and cheered "This class will recive a free BBQ dinner which is going to be payed by me!" JYP said making the whole class cheer "I will just text you guys on which place will we have dinner and until then have a great afternoon!" JYP said then went to his office, they all went home and got ready for their dinner together with JYP.

—————————————————————-
Ok guys my lazy ass got the best of me and also I was busy reading a webtoon called 'our relationship is' and I really love that webtoon and recomend it to you guys who have nothing to but yeah again sorry for the late update and hope you guys liked this chapter see you guys on the next one peace!!! :))))))