Chapter 13

No ones pov
Monday came and Jeongyeon was the first one to wake up so he decided to get ready for school and after getting ready he went to the others rooms to wake them up and when he successfully woke everyone up he went to the living room and chill there while the others are getting ready, after a few minutes the others went down "Hyung did you already eat?" Dahyun asked "No, theres no food plus I want to eat with you guys." Jeongyeon answered "Alright I'll just cook breakfast." Dahyun said and left them in the living room, the others went to sit beside Jeongyeon "Haa... I'm jealous of Dahyun hyung..." Tzuyu said "Why is that Tzu?" Jeongyeon asked "He got brave enough last time and told Sana noona how he felt and now he has a girlfriend..." Tzuyu explained "Don't worry Tzu, you'll get Momo noona soon!" Chaeyoung said and tried to cheer Tzuyu up which he successfully did then after a few minutes Dahyun called them and they ate their breakfast and after eating they all went straight to school.

~time skip~
It was already lunch time and Dahyun and the others are already in the cafeteria eating lunch while chit chatting until someone came and ruin their peaceful lunch. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY GIRL!!!" Jimin said and held Dahyun's colar "She's not your girl." Dahyun said in a calm but serious tone, Jimin got mad and was about to punch Dahyun not until someone punched him first "DIDN'T I WARN YOU NOT TO COME NEAR MY BROTHER!!!" Taehyun said then all of Dahyun's friends went to him and tried to stop him which they successfully managed "HOW CAN I NOT COME NEAR HIM IF HE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!" Jimin exclaimed while being held by Taehyun's friends which are also his friends "YOU BROKE UP WITH HER REMEMBER!!! YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSED SANA!!!" Nayeon exclaimed "SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!!" Jimin exclaimed "Ok thats it!" Jeongyeon said then let go of Taehyung and ran towards Jimin and punched him really hard and made him fall "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO CALL IM NAYEON A FUCKING BITCH HUH??!!" Jeongyeon asked "ANSWERE ME IDIOT!!!" Jeongyeon added, the others then came and stopped Jeongyeon who is in rage right now "I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER!!" Jimin exclaimed "KIM DAHYUN DOESN'T DESERVE HAPPINESS BECAUSE HE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!" Jimin added which really angered Taehyung so he held Jimin's colar and raised him "DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL DAHYUN THAT HE DOESN'T DESERVE HAPPINESS BECAUSE HE DESERVES ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN DAHYUN WENT THROUGH TO BE WHAT HE IS NOW, IT TOOK HIM 10 FUCKING YEARS TO MOVE ON FROM THE DEATH OF OUR PARENTS AND IN THAT 10 YEARS HE DID HIS BEST TO CHEER US UP EVEN THOUGH HE HIMSELF NEEDS IT THE MOST, HE EVENTUALLY LOCKED HIMSELF IN HIS ROOM WE TRIED EVERYTHING WE COULD TO MAKE HIM EAT BUT NOTHING WORKED SO WE ASKED HELP FROM HIS FRIENDS WHICH THANKFULLY MANAGED TO MAKE HIM EAT AND YOU THAT TIME IS LIVING YOU LIFE WITH PARENTS AND NOW YOUR TELLING HIM THAT HE DOESN'T DESERVE HAPPINESS!!! DAHYUN GAVE UP IN PLAYING THE PIANO FOR 10 YEARS BEACAUSE IT MAKES HIM REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES THAT OUR PARENTS WOULD SPEND THEIR TIME IN PLAYING MUSIC WIHT HIM AND WITH US SO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL HIM THAT HE DOESN'T DESERVE HAPPINESS!!!" Taehyung explained while his tears are falling from his eyes, he was about to punch Jimin again but someone stopped him and hugged him really tight and it was Dahyun "Hyung lets stop now..." Dahyun said while crying and Taehyung just hugged him back "WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT I MADE THE 2 KIMS CRY WHAT A SAD MOMENT!!!" Jimin exclaimed and received another punch from someone "Shut up and leave." Mingyu said in a cold and serious tone and with that an announcement came "Park Jimin please come to the principal's office right now!" the announcement said and with that Jungkook, J-hope, and Suga brought him to the principal's office not long after Jihyo received a message from her dad.

PapaJYP😘:
Jihyo please tell your friends and Dahyun's brothers that you guys are free to go home right now.

MyPrettyPrincess😘:
Ok dad I'll tell them.

With that Jihyo told the others which quickly took their stuff and went home, Taehyun and Mingyu called Kyun while Dahyun and the others just walked, they all decided to hangout at the house of the boys for now since they all know that they aren't in a good mood specially Dahyun and Jeongyeon so Sana walked beside Dahyun "Dahyun I'm really sorry..." Sana said "Why are you sorry? You didn't even do anything." Dahyun said while looking at Sana "I don't know I thing its also my fau-" Sana didn't get to finish her sentence when Dahyun kissed her lips "Don't worry I'm fine." Dahyun said and smiled at Sana, with that Sana held Dahyun's hand and continued walking while Jeongyeon and Nayeon on the other hand was also walking beside each other "Thank you Jeong..." Nayeon said "Ok just because I love you I'll let him be free for now." Jeongyeon said then covered his mouth when he realized what he said with that Nayeon hugged him really tight "Ok nabongs too tight!" Jeongyeon exclaimed "Hehehe, I love you too!" Nayeon exclaimed and ran away which confused everyone but Jeongyeon ran after her.

JYP's pov
After I made my announcement I waited for a few minutes then Jimin came into my office "What is it now uncle?" Jimin asked in an annoyed tone, AISH THIS STUPID BRAT "Sit down." I said coldly which he followed "What the hell did you do at the cafeteria?!" I asked "Nothing just tried to claim my girl thats all." Jimin answered "Oh Sana? The girl you broke up with because you got bored of her?" I asked "Yeah thats her." Jimin answered in an annoyed tone "Do you even know how much pain Sana had been through? And now your telling me that you were claiming your girl!" I exclaimed "My brother didn't raise you to be like this!" I added "And with that you Park Jimin will be suspended for 3 months for what you did to Dahyun and his brothers." I said "WHAT UNCLE YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! DAD WILL KILL ME!!!" Jimin exclaimed "Don't you dare raise your voice on me and you deserve it, end of conversation now leave my office!" I said which he followed, Haa... I can't belive that he grew up as a jerk that would kill just to get what he wants and I know that I made the right choice in this one, that kid needs to learn.

—————————————————————-
OK GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS SOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT HERES THE NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK BYEEEEEE :))))