(3)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Is it good?" Kimberly asked Valarie, which she nodded to.

"It's good. But quite dry" Valarie criticized. Alex's eyes widened at that, hearing the criticism.

"Did we even asked for her opinion?" Alex whispered towards Kimberly who just entered the kitchen.

"I don't mind a little review for my food" Kimberly replied, placing the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Here. Do you mind?" Valarie passed her dirty plate towards Kimberly.

"Not at all" Kimberly grabbed the plate out of her hand.

"Does she think we're her maids, or something?" Alex asked.

"She's rich. Give her a break. I think I would have a heart attack if I see her washing her own plate" Kimberly whispered, glancing at Valarie that was heading upstairs.

"Mr. Chae" She said, seeing Hyungwon stepping out of his room, she managed to get a glimpse of his slave sleeping, with no clothes on, before he shut the door close. He looks like he just bathed, with his slightly damp hair and his fresh scent of cologne, which when the smell fades, smells like Vanilla.

"Ms. De'Casper" He replied, as she just stood there, awkwardly just staring at him.

"Enjoying this place?" He asked her.

"Kinda boring" Valarie said.

"Why don't you continue with your writing? I have to say that you have a way with your words"

"What do you mean?" She asked, not understanding him. He just shrugged and walk past her, slightly grazing their shoulders together. She look back towards him that was jogging down the stairs.

"A way with my words?" She muttered to herself, her eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

"Oh, Hyungwon. Where's Hera?" Valarie could hear someone asking Hyungwon.

"I think I might've drained her" Hyungwon stated.

~~~~~~~~~~

The way his tongue slipped past her soft lips and into her hot cavern. Valarie wrote it all down, before she stopped, not knowing what exactly is she doing, or thinking. But that kiss she saw, kept bothering her. Wondering how does it all feel? She started to lick her own lips, before her tongue rolled back in and she started to trace the lines of her own teeth and the upper palate of her mouth using the tip of her tongue. It was weird, how is it pleasurable to someone? She blushed slightly, noticing how she was acting like such a virgin. Even though she is, the way she's acting is embarrassing. That further proofs how curious she feels when it comes to experiencing the sexual pleasures of life. One, where she would and should enjoy with a special one.

But truthfully, she was sure that many young ladies, no, not just ladies, young adults, who hasn't experienced any sexual activities acted like this while undergoing a sexual awakening. Isn't that right? It's just one of the many steps before they experienced these things. But the thought of Hyungwon, a man she just met, knows everything about her. Now, she wonders, how exactly does Hyungwon feel about her? Why exactly did he bring her here? Along with his slave? Kinda odd. She was his friend, but why must he bring a slave? She felt uncomfortable with the thought of that. What exactly is she doing here? What did he said about her? Interestingly dark? Dark? How is someones writing their sexual desires, be a dark thing? She sighed at that.