(13)

A/N: I love this song. I actually wrote this chapter, hearing this song. It's so sexy, in my opinion ;))

~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"I don't see your other friends" Valarie stated, remembering only seeing Jooheon, Wonho, Changkyun and Kihyun.

"Well, Shownu hyung is starting his deep slumber, meaning we won't see him until the next century. And Minhyuk hyung is with Morgan at some royal werewolf event"

"Have you went through the deep slumber?" Valarie asked.

"No. But all of the members' parents have. Me and my family haven't been through it either"

"So, most of the members' parents are still asleep"

"Yeah. Most of them"

"Can you explain to me how the process goes?" She asked, scooting closer towards him on the couch.

"Well, you undergo a specific diet for at least three months, with no blood. And our body will shut down by itself and we will sleep. And our body will regenerate and recharge itself after we sleep for a hundred years"

"Oh" It was simple, the thought of it was simple.

"But you must really need a high level of self control" Valarie felt amazed, looking at him. As they both slipped into a silence, staring at each other. Thoughts of them kissing with each other slipped into her mind and she looked away as the blood crept up her neck. Hyungwon tilt his head questioningly, his eyes narrowed on her face.

"What exactly are you thinking right now, Valarie?" He asked, making her grab the cup and gulping down the tea that was cold. He slipped into her mind and he smirked as he knew she wanted him to kiss her.

"I... should probably leave. Rae is already asleep" She placed the cup down and wanted to get up.

She was taken aback when Hyungwon gripped her small wrist and tug her closer. She landed right beside him and he cupped her face, before leaning in and placing his lips on hers. Her eyes widened for a moment, before she can't help but to give in to him, liking the feeling of his lips on hers. Their lips moulded nicely and they battled for dominance. Even though she didn't have much experience in kissing, this was good enough. She slowly wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he gripped her waist, pulling her on his lap. He won dominance and slipped his tongue into her hot cavern.

Her eyes darted towards the bed, seeing a sleeping Rae and he looked at where she was looking and saw her friend. But he got the idea of what she wanted. He then slowly lift her up and they pulled away for a moment, she wrapped her legs around his slender waist, then he proceed to step out of the room. She panicked a little, scared if anyone passing by will caught them doing something dirty. In a split second, he arrived in his room, using his speed. She gasped, as she was dropped on the bed and she look at him that was unbuttoning his shirt and she proceed to unzip her dress. He see her wearing nude color lingerie and he went to take them off.

"Lay down" He whispered, as he slowly pushed her back. She reached down and tugged on his pants, wanting him to take it off.

"Let me do it" He said, before he kissed down her neck, this time, she laid down and closed her eyes, taking in the feeling. He slowly pull down the straps of her bra, revealing her pink hardened buds. She instantly moaned as he engulfed them in his hot mouth. Her lips parted slightly as his kiss traveled lower and soon reached the rim of her panties. As he pulled it down, he could see her core that was slightly wet.