(6)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Valarie's mouth hanged open as she read her own sexual fantasies. She bite down on her lip, wondering how it would feel, but from things she have read, or watch from movies, it must have felt... exciting and of course, arousing. How it would feel to be in the arms of the person you love, being caressed and kissed by him, as you both experience a sexual activity together. Well, the mere thought of dating, seems exciting to Valarie. A virgin is a virgin after all. Having no experience, excites her to know more. She took her tea and slowly sip it as it was still hot. She then decided to pull her head out of the clouds and closed the book shut. She left her room and went to the living room.

"Papa" She greeted, giving him a smile.

"Val, I am going to head out for a while" He said. Her face fell at that.

"But... he's coming for dinner" She said, as she felt nervous being with Hyungwon alone in the house. If there was servants, she would still be fine, but after the bankruptcy, of course they had to be let go.

"I'm so sorry, Val. This is really important and urgent. Can I trust you to keep our guest entertained?" He asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Uh... Papa" She gripped his hand.

"Should I cancel the dinner? Can we cancel it?" She asked.

"But-! What time will you be coming home?"

"Tomorrow"

"What?!"

"I'm sorry, Val. The location I'm meeting my client is not here. It's a four hour drive and I'll be spending the night at one of our properties" Her eyes widened even more at that. She'll be alone?! She has never been alone at night before!! No! This can't be happening! The thought scared her.

"Besides, treat it as a date, since I'm not here" Her father winked.

"Papa..." Her voice was stuck in her throat.

"I'm taking my leave first. Enjoy your date, sweetheart. And give my apologies to him" He kissed the top of her head and rushed out of the house, clearly in a hurry. She look at the closed door, stunned. What the hell?! What is she supposed to do now?

~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinner outside?" He asked her, puzzled. She slowly nodded, softly.

"Why so sudden? Wasn't I invited to eat dinner at your house?" He asked.

"Well, my father isn't home..." She started. He fell silent, knowing there was more for her to say.

"He had an urgent business to attend to. He apologised for the sudden change of plans"

"He would usually do the cooking, I can't cook, so..." He instantly understood the situation, but he can't help but wonder, if this was part of her father's plans to get them closer. Should he play along? He doesn't see the harm in that.

"Well, okay then. We'll go out for dinner then" He said, as he head back towards his car and she mentally sighed in relief. She followed him and she felt stunned as he didn't open the car door for her, like he usually does. She then shake her head, shrugging it off and went to open the car door herself.

"So, where shall we eat?" He asked, she turned to look at him as she finally put on the seatbelt.

"I'm not feeling any restaurant. How about fast food?" She mentally felt like she just got stabbed in the stomach. Fast food? Fast food?! Is he out of his mind?! Not even once in her life has she ever stepped foot at a place like that! Does he not know how unhealthy it is?! It's bad for you! It's not only fattening, it can cause many diseases as well. And the place it's not hygienic at all! But what can she say? Beggars can't be choosers.