(31)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Valarie took a breather, before stepping out of her tent, instantly earning glances and stares from other people. She walk barefooted towards the small pond, where he was waiting. Her hair was sleek back and her makeup was glossy and dewy, giving her that wet look. Hyungwon's eyes landed on her that was wrapped in a robe. As she stepped into the water, Hyungwon's eyes never left her that was cautiously getting into the water. Valarie felt her breath getting ragged.

She gasped as she slipped, getting into the water, but Hyungwon quickly caught her by the waist. In the background she could hear the staffs panicking for a moment, before they calmed down, seeing that she was caught by Hyungwon. Her hand was gripping his shoulder tightly and she noticed that she accidentally scratched his shoulder, leaving faded pink lines, while the other hand gripped his upper arm. Her eyebrows furrowed, as her shocked expression turned to concern.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" She quickly apologize. Hyungwon was left in a trance, looking at her concerned expression. It reminded him of someone, and his heart skipped a beat. Not to mention, her rosy scent, it drove him crazy.

"Mr. Chae?" She asked, as they were in that position for a long time.

"The shoot hasn't started, but their position is already perfect" The director exclaimed, making soft chuckles to be heard from the crowd of staffs. Hyungwon instantly gave a hearty chuckle, showing his pearly whites and now, Valarie was in trance, seeing his smile that made her heart thump loudly. Oh, lord. He's beautiful.

"Okay! Let's start!" She flinched, when the director shouted through the megaphone. She instantly got into action, wanting to step away, but she paused, feeling Hyungwon's arms still secured around her. She cleared her throat, looking up at him nervously. Hyungwon just realizing his arms around her, slowly let her go. Valarie went to take off her robe, leaving her upper body bare, but she covered her bare chest with her arms.

"Okay, Valarie. You ready?"

"Yes" She replied, nodding towards the director. Hyungwon eyed her warily. It's not like he hasn't seen every inch of her, it's still fresh in his mind. But for sure, her body seems different than the last time, more toned, you could see the soft outlines of her muscles on her stomach and arms, but very feminine, and her breasts, isn't so cute anymore, it has grown bigger. She has bloomed to be even more beautiful, if that was possible.

"Make sure your chest is pressed against each other" The director said. Valarie turned to face Hyungwon and slowly drop her arms to her side, before stepping closer. Damn! The water is cold, despite the staffs pouring hot water into the water, hoping to make it warmer.

"Hug, and Valarie, I want your head to tilt up slightly, as if you wanna kiss him. I want the both of you's noses to be touching" The both of them followed the director's orders, the tip of their noses touching. She felt her heartbeat racing, looking into his gentle eyes. Oh, he has a face of an angel, but deep down his gentle facade, was a monster who prey for the faint hearted.

"Perfect!" The director said.

"Hold your position! Add more hot water!" The director ordered. Valarie and Hyungwon kept still.

She felt so many mixed emotions for this man, and that's what she hates the most. She felt anger and sadness the most, but she doesn't know whether she felt that towards him for leaving her when she needed him the most, or whether she felt that towards herself, for being so weak and showing how vulnerable she was to this man. She hates the fact that this man can know everything about her, without even trying, yet she can't even figure him out.