(40)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Valarie cried, letting her tears fall, staining the pillow. She bite onto the sheets, making sure her cries were muffled. She did it! She had slept with Chae Hyungwon! She hasn't even done it with Andre. Is it bad to say that she enjoyed it with Hyungwon? She slowly got up and she turned to look at Hyungwon that was sleeping peacefully. She grabbed her clothes and quickly put it on. She grabbed her phone and switch it on. She saw many missed calls from Andre. She quickly got up and she winced as her inner thighs protest in pain. She head towards the door, wanting to leave the room, when she take one last look at Hyungwon, before stepping closer.

"Forgive me, Hyungwon. Goodbye" She leans closer and give him one last kiss on his lips, before leaving the hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hyungwon, don't you think it's for the better?" Rae asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No! I am not giving up!" Hyungwon turned to look at her, his eyes a pale blue. Rae was taken aback at his sudden reaction. Hyungwon clenched his jaw and walked away. Jooheon grabbed her hand and led her away.

"Let him be" Jooheon whispered to her. Rae just nodded, agreeing with him.

Hyungwon felt devastated when he woke up and found out she was gone, and only her fading scent was left. He thought that they were okay yesterday. They were fine! It felt perfect! It was magical to him. He left the hotel and started to walk aimlessly. He felt mixed emotions. Should he just let her go? S**t! He f**ked up, didn't he? Maybe he should've take it slow with her. She just fought with her boyfriend, and suddenly Hyungwon budged in, making things more complicated. But he is not giving up! He won't let her go! She belongs to him! No one else will do! And no one else can have her! He promised himself that he'll get her no matter the circumstances.

"I'm coming for you" He look up at the apartment building in front of him. He was ready to face the consequences.

~~~~~~~~~~

Valarie just got off the phone with Andre. They fought for hours until she finally can't stand it and ended the call. Now, she's wrapped up in a blanket, sitting by the window pane, crying. This is so stupid! She did something so stupid! And now she's hurting because of it! She come clean with Andre and she told him about her sleeping with another man. That's it! They decided to break up, maybe that's for the best. Everything was already perfect in her life! But she had to ruin it! All because she swayed, meeting Chae Hyungwon again. Maybe she has to stop seeing any man for awhile and focus on her well being instead. Men just keeps ruining her life.

She heard her doorbell ring and she look towards the door. She decided to just ignore it. It is probably the landlord or something. But she was really too tired to even get up. She heard another bell go off, but she ignored it, looking out the window. She heard the person pressing the bell many times, but she just covered her ears and pull the blanket over her head. But then she heard a loud bang sound. She instantly jump up and see her doorway wide open, the door was gone, and Hyungwon standing there looking angry, with the doorknob in his hand.

"What the f**k?!" She yelled, shocked.

"You left me! Without saying anything?" He asked, in anger, his eyes turning to a pale blue. Her mind was jumbled up.

"You broke my door! Hyungwon, get out!" She yelled, gripping her hair in frustration.

"Give me a reason first!" He used his powers, dragging things to block the doorway. She felt defeated looking at the blocked doorway.