(37)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"I guess their love is fragile after all" Wonho stated, when one of his men passed him an envelope.

"Look at that" Hyungwon smirked, feeling satisfied. He looked down at the pictures, seeing Valarie's boyfriend, Andre with another girl, kissing and there was one where they entered a hotel. This other girl, was someone they hired to seduce Andre. And clearly, it worked.

"Drop this off at this address" Hyungwon passed the envelope to a servant and give a piece of paper with an address on it.

"Yes, sir"

"Now, we just wait and watch everything fall into place"

~~~~~~~~~~

"You must be so desperate to actually asked for my help" Rae stated, looking at the both of them. Jooheon and Hyungwon glanced momentarily at each other.

"Well-" Hyungwon was cut off by Rae.

"That poor girl went through therapy because of you"

"And now you want to get back with her, by making her break up with her boyfriend?"

"You got some nerve" Rae said, spitefully, glaring at Hyungwon.

"Rae, I know I hurt her. But I promise, I'll cherish her and love her"

"She already has the perfect life she always dreamed of, if you really love her, you would leave her alone to be happy" Rae stated.

"I don't think so, Juliet" Rae nearly scoffed hearing Jooheon's name for her.

"Look at this" Rae watched as they slip something towards her.

"No way" Rae instantly felt disappointed.

"Is he serious?! He's got someone as perfect as Valarie and he's got the nerve to bang someone else?!" Rae groaned, as she crumpled up the paper and toss it aside. Hyungwon and Jooheon look at each other once again. They hired the girl to sleep with Andre.

"Rae, we hired that girl to sleep with him" Hyungwon stated. Then all hell break lose. Rae instantly lunge for Hyungwon. Jooheon instantly held her back. Hyungwon got up from the table and took a step back. Luckily, they were in the hotel room, if it was in public, they would've surely be embarrassed.

"What the f**k?! You're purposely ruining it for her?!"

"Why the f**k are you doing this?! What the hell did she do to you to make you do this?!"

"If he really loved her, he wouldn't have slept with another woman!!" Hyungwon raised his voice, making Rae shut up. Rae was heaving with anger, but what Hyungwon said was right. If Andre really loved her, come a million girls, and he wouldn't even look their way.

"I don't understand you vampires. Is this the methods you use to woo a girl?" Rae asked, turning to look at Jooheon, whose face was close to hers.

"Maybe" Jooheon replied, smirking slightly, his fangs showing.

"Gosh, you guys suck" Rae stated.

"That's what we do" Hyungwon replied.

~~~~~~~~~~

The 'X' Clan was on the roof, opposite of Valarie's apartment. They were observing what was going on. Rae was with them as well. It was at night, so it was easy to see into Valarie's apartment, because it was brightly lit. Hyungwon smirked, seeing them fight. Rae saw the smirk and she went to stand next to him.

"Do you love her?" Rae asked, softly. Hyungwon turn to look at her.

"I do" Hyungwon said.

"That's the reason why I hurt her" He said.

"You know, I think it's so bizarre. Val told me why you have been hurting her all this time. It was because of Emiko, right?" Rae asked.

"Yeah" Hyungwon looked down for a moment, feeling embarrassed and guilty.

"It's so childish, right? How I still love a person who's already gone a century ago" Rae thought for a moment. She didn't think it was childish at all. The fact that Hyungwon is hopelessly devoted to someone who's already gone a long time ago, shows how much passion he puts into loving someone. It's not childish at all.

"You're getting her back by hurting her. Point taken. But I hope that you're doing this because you sincerely love her. Not as Emiko's replacement" Rae said.

"I do love her. I've moved on from my past and I want Valarie to be my future" Hyungwon stated. Rae decided to just drop it, but it's not bad that's she's worried about Valarie, the poor girl's been through so much emotional pain. They turn to look at Valarie's apartment. Rae thought for a moment.

"You know what? Knowing Valarie, she would forgive him" Rae said. Hyungwon bit his lip in anticipation.

"Don't fall for it" Hyungwon mumbled. And to his surprise, Valarie and Andre ended up hugging. Rae snickered. They all groaned in defeat.

"Are you serious?!" Minhyuk remarked.

"What the hell is wrong with her?!" Jooheon asked.

"She's a nice girl. And a naive one at that. Andre's too much of a charmer, she will obviously fall for it"
Hyungwon gripped his hair in frustration.

"Come on. I want her to breakup with him as much as you do" Rae patted his back.

"Let's start with Plan B" Hyungwon commented.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure she will fall for that? I don't think so" Rae shake her head.

"You want to do the same thing you did to Andre, but with her. She doesn't sway! She's way too loyal" Rae stated. Unless it's with Chae Hyungwon. Hyungwon grunt in frustration. He's kind of out of ideas.

"Unless it's you" Rae added.

"What? Hell, no!" He clearly showed his protest.

"We said goodbye already. Imagine me coming up and saying hello. She would freak!" Hyungwon said.

"I'll just pretend to make a surprise visit and then I'll say that I bumped into you and decided to bring you along"

"And what makes you think that she will sway?"

"Dude, she just caught her boyfriend cheating. Their relationship is pretty fragile right now and what better way to get in between the two, than an old flame" Hyungwon thought for a moment, knowing she's right.

"You watch too much dramas" Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"And what better way to test whether the drama's theories are right" Rae stated.

"I'm gonna get my hair done first. I wanna look better when I see her" Hyungwon stated. Rae smirked at that and nodded.

"Okay. We'll go tomorrow?" Rae suggested, which he nodded to.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Gosh, when I think you can't get anymore prettier" Rae commented, looking at Hyungwon, whose hair was slightly curled, and he wore a brown coat with a black button up shirt under and Burberry scarf.

"You look like a million dollars" Rae stated.

"That cheap?" Hyungwon joked, making her roll her eyes.

"You ready?" Rae asked.

"No" Hyungwon said, truthfully. His face clearly showed how nervous he was. This is the first time he was gonna court someone, after a century, it's been a while.

"You wait a moment, okay? I'll enter first" Rae said, he just nodded in response. Rae went to step closer to ring the bell, taking a breather and Hyungwon's heart started racing.

xxxxxxxxxx