(25)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Do you like it?" Raeven asked, eyeing Jooheon warily, as he inspected the portrait. Rae drew him sitting on a throne, holding a dagger in his hand while he held an apple in the other. The background was covered with roses and he had radiating black wings.

"Is this how you see me as?" Jooheon asked.

"I just thought that..." Rae blushed when she wanted to explain. Jooheon smiled at that, showing his dimples.

"Oh, s**t. You're gonna think I'm weird" She place a hand on her forehead, pushing back her hair.

"Come on. Tell me. I want to know"

"I just thought that... your appearence look sweet like an angel, but your vibe is... intimidating, like a monster" Rae slowly explained.

"Wow, Juliette. Are you falling for me?" Jooheon asked, stepping closer and leaning his face towards her, with a sinister smile on his face. Rae narrowed his eyes on him.

"This is exactly what I thought about you when I drew you" Rae stated, smiling back at him. Jooheon's smile slowly fell and it was replaced with a genuine one.

"You should smile often, you actually have dimples" Jooheon stated.

"Really?" Rae cupped her cheek and she scrunched her eyebrows. She had dimples? She didn't know. Jooheon eyed her that was confused. Oh, how adorable she looks when she is not showing a tough facade.

"Thank you, Juliette. I love this painting" Jooheon said, giving her a peck on the cheek. She instantly turned stiff, surprised at his gesture, but she hide it. He winked at her, before he went to walk away to keep his gift. Rae watched his retreating back and she smiled slightly.

"I'm glad you like it" She said to herself. Valarie entered the kitchen to get a drink for herself. It's so weird how quick she got comfortable moving around Jooheon's home space. She stopped in her tracks, noticing Rae was standing still, cupping her cheek and looking like she was in a daze.

"Rae?" Valarie called.

"Hmm?" Rae replied. Valarie seeing that Rae was still in a daze, just left her in her own world.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Another ten days, mother" Hyungwon said, as he was focused on the road. Her mother pulled an annoyed face.

"That girl is too clingy, I dislike it. Don't you get sick of her clinging and sticking on you like that?"

"Hmm" Hyungwon was too lazy to even protest or agree, he truthfully doesn't mind Valarie being clingy, but he wasn't going against his mother.

"A month seems to be like eternity with her. It's simply torture, I'm sure. I understand you very well" Hyungwon kept silent, hearing his mother babble.

"I guess this is the outcome of having a handsome and beautiful son, all these girls are wanting to grab at you!"

"And don't you think you would want to get a new slave? Hera has been with you for almost two years. Go get a new slave"

"Why don't you pick for me, mother? Your choices are always the best" Hyungwon said.

"Only the best of the best for my only prince" His mother said, making Hyungwon chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Val" Rae turned to Valarie that was starring out at the scenery.