(43)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

They decided to get married where Valarie's parents got married. Which is the Notre-Dame Cathedral. They had the whole two days to prepare and they just pulled a few strings to get the wedding together and it was just gonna be the 'X' clan and their families, Rae, Hyungwon's parents and Emmy and her family. Valarie was getting ready, with the help of Shannon, Kimberly, Alex, Morgan and Rae. All the ladies were helping her with the dress and the makeup and hair. She ended up with a simple white gown that is sleeveless and cups her breasts perfectly, which flairs out nicely, and her hair was pinned back and curled, with little flowers in it. Shannon decided to go for the doll look for her and they were done.

"Thank you so much for helping me. It was so sudden and the both of us can't wait" Valarie laughed, nervously.

"You look really pretty. Here you go" Emily passed her the bouquet of roses and she was ready. She had Paul walk her down the aisle. Everything is so sudden, but everyone made it to the wedding.

"You look perfect" Morgan, Minhyuk's wife stated.

"Me and Minhyuk just registered our marriage, we never had an official wedding. So, I get really excited seeing other people getting married" Morgan stated, as she fixed Valarie's hair.

"Thank you so much, for the hair" Valarie thanked her, giving a small smile.

"You're welcome. Your father is waiting outside for you" Morgan said, before she walked out. Valarie felt a tug at her heart. She must've mistaken Paul for her father, but then again, she doesn't know her history. Valarie took a few breathers, watching as she was the last one in the room. She stepped out and was instantly met with Paul's smile.

"You look beautiful" Paul exclaimed, grabbing both her hands and kissing them. Emmy was there with the camera and she was in charge of taking the pictures. Valarie smiled at the camera, and Paul offered his arm. Valarie hold onto Paul, as they headed towards the entrance of the cathedral. This is it. This is the moment. Her eyes teared up a little, as she looked at Paul, as they waited for the door to open.

"Valarie, you're the most beautiful woman in the world today. I know your family would be so happy and proud for you" She blinked away the tears and she nodded.

"I hope so too" She doesn't want to cry. It is supposed to be the happiest day for her.

"Thank you, Paul. For everything" Valarie said.

"You're like my own daughter. So, it's like an honour" He replied. Valarie smiled at that.

"I can't believe he's getting married. I really thought that no one would actually end up with that skinny bastard" Alex commented to Jooheon. Jooheon chuckled at that.

"Just so you know, I said I wanted you to be my date for the next wedding I'll be attending. But, I'm just glad that at least I get to sit next to you" Jooheon stated.

"You should've seen her at the last wedding we went" Changkyun commented to Rae.

"Yeah, I know! Jooheon told me! You were a badass!" Rae exclaimed to Alex. Alex smiled at that.

"Thank you" Alex said, liking Rae already.

"Alex, you better behave this time" Kimberly said, which Wonho nodded too.

"Honey, if I behaved, you wouldn't end up with your husband right now. So, I can't promise you that" Alex said to Kimberly.

"Honey, don't" Changkyun look at her. worriedly.