(20)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"F**k you, Val! I'm not a skater! I have weak knees!" Rae cursed, as she slowly move along the sides.

"Ballet doesn't have anything to do with skating. What are you talking about?" Rae added.

"Whatever it is! I am not flexible! My legs are twisted like this! Isn't it enough?!"

"Ack!" Rae yelped and she fell on her butt, as Jooheon skated past her and shoved her.

"Rae!" Valarie went to help her up.

"Motherf**ker!" Rae cursed at Jooheon that was laughing in glee. Valarie winced as Rae kept shooting beautiful words out of her mouth towards Jooheon. Luckily, Jooheon and Hyungwon rented the rink for them only that evening, if there were kids around, for sure the kids would have learned something so... terrible.

"Where is your boyfriend?" Rae asked.

"He went to the bathroom"

"Ack!" Rae yelped, but this time she managed to hold onto the side.

"Hah! You think you're quick!" She pointed a mocking finger at Jooheon's direction.

"Stupid asshole!" Rae shouted at him. Jooheon pouted slightly, missing his goal and he slowly went to skate towards her.

"Val. Val! Valarie!" Rae's calls got louder and louder. When Valarie turned to look at Rae, Jooheon had already grabbed Rae's arm.

"Aaahhh!! Valarie!!" Rae was screaming and shouting, while she tried to free herself from Jooheon's evil claws! Jooheon was happily swinging her around by wrapping an arm around her waist and the other holding her hand.

"Stop!" Rae yelled at him, as she had to hold onto him no matter what, to not fall and face plant into the ice.

"Jooheon! You jerk!" Rae yelled, as she was holding onto him as tightly as she could. Valarie just smiled, looking at the both of them. Seriously, if they weren't here, the place would be quiet and way too boring.

"Ah!" Valarie gasped, when she felt her shoulder got shoved. She watched as Hyungwon skated past her, a smile on his face.

"Do guys like to shove girls when they skate, or something?" Valarie asked, trying to regain her balance.

"It's so much fun to bully amateurs" Hyungwon laughed, as he gracefully skated, while Valarie was slowly catching up to him.

"Aaahhh!!" Rae's scream reached their ears, as Jooheon and her skated pass them.

"I'm surprise he's not in pain!" Valarie stated, looking at Jooheon who looks calm, while Rae was screaming like it's the end of the world in his ear. Valarie kept on looking down, making sure to balance herself properly. Hyungwon looked at her who was cautious and careful, looking like a kid who was learning how to skate. She slowly smiled, as she went faster and she didn't fall. Hyungwon inevitably smiled at seeing her determination.

"Come on" Hyungwon put out a hand for her and she grabbed it. This time he wrap an arm around her shoulders, while still holding onto her hand, before he guide her slowly.

"Let me goo!!!" Rae screamed again, Hyungwon and Valarie chuckled at that.

"Isn't she tired of screaming?" Hyungwon asked, making Valarie chuckle once again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jooheon was currently driving and Rae kept on throwing tissue balls at his direction. She took advantage of the situation to take revenge on Jooheon. Valarie and Hyungwon at the backseat was snuggling up to each other. Valarie felt cold and Hyungwon was warming her up in his arms. Hyungwon could smell her rosy scent at their close proximity. Valarie look up to face him and he look down. He cupped her cold cheeks and she smiled up at him. She lean upwards and land a peck on his lips. Rae kept throwing the tissue balls and Jooheon avoided the balls and occasionally, he would pinch her side, making Rae laugh. Valarie kissed Hyungwon one more time, this time he deepened the kiss as well, making her face heat up and her lips warm.