(18)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

'Miss me already?' She chuckled at the text.

'Maybe'

'What do u want to do today?' He texted back.

'Anything for you, Jagi' He added, with a wink emoji.

'I'm going to the amusement park. With Rae and her friend' She took awhile texting.

"Amusement park?" He wondered. He dialed her number and as she is brushing her teeth, she answered with the speakers on.

"Hello?" She answered. He felt weirded out, hearing her voice.

"What are you doing?"

"Brughing my gheegh" She replied.

"What?" He asked. She went to rinse out her mouth.

"Brushing my teeth" She replied.

"Oh" He said.

"Jagiya, I thought you wanted to spend the day with me?"

"I can't, oppa. I've already promised Rae that I would come with her"

"Who is her friend?"

"Francis"

"A guy?"

"Yeah..." She dragged the word.

"Do you want to come?" Valarie invited.

"Can I come?" Hyungwon said at the same time as her. She chuckled at that.

"Sure. Tonight at seven" Valarie said.

"I'll be there 6.30" Hyungwon replied.

"Love you"

"Love you too" She replied, before they ended the call. She smiled softly at that, feeling her heart race.

"I love you too" She said once again.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is he?" Francis asked, going over towards Valarie.

"My boyfriend"

"I'm Hyungwon" Hyungwon said, grabbing Valarie's hand.

"Okay. I bought the tickets for us. Shall we start with something simple?" Rae asked.

"Sure" Hyungwon and Valarie agreed. Francis went towards Rae and grabbed the tickets.

"Roller coaster? That is simple to you?" Francis asked.

"Roller coaster? I haven't been on one before" Valarie turned pale at the thought of a roller coaster. Hyungwon didn't seem to be fazed by it.

"After this ride, no other ride can scare you! Or do you want to try the slingshot ride?"

"Slingshot ride sounds nicer" Valarie tried to persuade.

"Oh, that one? Wow! Someone's hardcore" Rae stated, pointing briefly to one ride. Valarie's jaw dropped seeing the slingshot ride. Hyungwon and Valarie exchanged glances.

"Roller coaster it is" Valarie muttered, feeling scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm" Valarie moaned, as Hyungwon hugged her and rubbed her back soothingly.

"How are you feeling?"

"I don't like roller coasters" Valarie mumbled, still feeling sickly from the crazy ride. Hyungwon chuckled at that.

"Is that why you didn't want to eat before riding the ride?" Valarie asked, her eyes darting up towards him.

"Yeah. I know if I ate, I was gonna throw it back out" Valarie pouted at that, her eyes looking out at the view.

"The view is so pretty" Valarie stated. They were currently at the top of the ferris wheel, admiring the view and sitting in a comfortable silence.

"Hyungwon, I know everything will be over after this month. And I promised to leave you alone after this. But I'm really hoping, that you would consider me, to be more than just a phase in your life" Valarie softly said, her hand rubbing up and down his arm comfortingly.

"I never felt this way with a man before. And I'm glad that I met you" Valarie added. She reach up and give a deep kiss on his cheek. Hyungwon was left silent.

"Please, I don't want you to be pressured with my feelings for you. I understand if you can't return back my feelings"

"Can we not talk?" He asked, clearly wanting to ignore everything.

"I'm sorry" She said, wanting to pull away from his hug, but he quickly restrained her.

"I'm comfortable like this" He stated, gripping her tight. Seizing that opportunity, she hugged him back, her head placing at the crook of his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sshh" Hyungwon shushed her back to sleep, as she accidentally woke up when he lift her up on his back. She wrap her arms around his shoulder protectively, making sure she doesn't fall. Hyungwon went into the elevator of his apartment and click the button of his floor.

"My dad..." She slurred her words.

"Don't worry. I already informed your father you're crashing the night at my family's house" Hyungwon replied, knowing what she meant. She smiled softly at that, her head leaning on his. Upon arriving in his apartment, he placed her down on the couch. She slowly get up and stretched her body and yawned.

"I'm gonna go and wash up"

"You know where the towels are, right?" Hyungwon asked, which she nodded at, heading towards the bathroom. Hyungwon went to grab a drink and he gulped down a whole bottle of water. He started thinking of what she said. 'But I'm really hoping, that you would consider me, as more than just a phase in your life'. She brushed her teeth, after showering and rinse out her mouth. She look at their toothbrush that was together, she instantly smiled softly at that. If only they really were dating, it even seems like his toothbrush was forced to be with her toothbrush. She went to put on her clothes, before walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh. Hyungwon" She saw him in his room across the bathroom.

"You go on ahead and sleep. I need to wash up" Hyungwon said.

"Okay. I'll be in your room" As he walked pass her, he could smell her fresh scent and he leans in and gives her cheek a peck, making her smile. She went to crawl on the bed and she got under the covers.

xxxxxxxxxx

A/N: I'll update after you 15 votes. :))
Hi Monbebes!! Where are you from?