(44)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Hyungwon carried Valarie into the hotel room, their lips still locking. He quickly closed the door behind him and took off his coat. She was pushed back against the door, as Hyungwon undo his clothes. She was lifted up bridal style and she kicked off her shoes as they entered the bedroom. Hyungwon placed her softly on the bed. She reached back and tried to undo her dress, she groaned in frustration in the kiss as she struggled with the zipper.

"I got it" Hyungwon said, she turned on her front and Hyungwon slowy unzip her dress, kissing down the skin of her back. Valarie flinch slightly, feeling a shiver run down her spine.

She turned and face him as soon as her dress was off. He smirked a little seeing her so eager. She unbuckled his belt and he went to slip his pants off. He gripped her hands and pressed her down. She gasped as he started kissing down her neck. His fangs elongate and grazed her skin. He reached down and slipped his fingers into her panties, rubbing on her folds. She reached down and wrap her fingers around his length, slowly pumping it up and down. She accidentally gripped his member hard when he bit down into her neck without warning, making him grunt a little. She gasped at the feeling of her blood rushing. He pulled away, traces of blood on his lips. He placed his lips back on hers.

"F**k! You're so wet" He breathed out, as he kept on pumping in and out of her, while she pumped his member.

"Ah! I'm close!" She gasped out, both of them kept going at it. Both of them grunted, as he came first, before her juices squirted out, all over his fingers. The both of them breathed heavily, feeling satisfied from the first climax. Hyungwon grip her arms and pull her up in a quick manner, making her feel a little dizzy. He placed her on his lap, her legs on either side of him.

"Ah!" She flinched, as he started sucking and licking her bare chest. He engulfed one of her buds in his hot mouth, knowing exactly where her weak spots are. She quivered a little at the feeling of his tongue flicking her hardened buds.

"Stop teasing!" She grunted a little, pushing against his shoulders, but he kept going at it.

She winced, feeling him gnaw on her buds. He pulled away, looking at her flustered face. He reach up and kissed her. He slowly lifted her up, before aligning their privates together. He slowly lowered her down, making her cry out in pain and whimper at the feeling. She grip onto his shoulders, as she slowly move her hips, up and down. Hyungwon gripped her ass and waist, to stabilize her. Hyungwon sped up the pace by meeting her thrusts.

Valarie look down and kissed him, as she kept on moving up and down his shaft, moaning into the kiss. As they pulled away, Hyungwon laid on his back, bringing Valarie down as well, she gripped onto him, pushing her hips up and down. She started panting loudly, whimpering at the feeling of her stomach tightening. She could feel his member twitching as well. She tense up, as she came down his length and she could feel him ejaculating inside of her, as he groaned loudly. She wrap her arms around his shoulders, leaning closer and met his inviting lips.

"You're amazing" He mumbled in the kiss, making her smile.

~~~~~~~~~

"You know, watching Valarie getting married. I feel like I want to settle down pretty soon" Rae said, glancing around the empty streets.

"Have you had anyone in mind you want to settle down with?"

"I do" She answered, honestly.

"Oh, sounding confident. May I know who?"

"That's confidential. But he's the coolest man I've ever met. He's so energetic and when he smiles, oh my god, you just get lost in his cute little dimples"

"Sounds like a great man"

"Ugh. He's not that great. He loves to tease me a lot. He seems to just know how to push every single one of my buttons and he just gets on my nerves. And he keeps calling me with this name I don't like" She was replied with silence, then she started to smile, seeing his sulky face.

"But through all that, he makes me forget the real pain, and made me focus on just having fun, which made me really happy, because he knows exactly what I want. I want him to know that he makes me happy, and that he understands me the most out of everyone else" He slowly smiled at what she said.

"He heard you" Jooheon replied, reaching out and intertwining their fingers together. She smiled at that, as they walked in a comfortable silence.

"Since when did you started seeing me differently?" He asked.

"I've been eyeing you for a while. Ever since we first met" Rae stated, as she was walking hand in hand with Jooheon.

"You fell into my arms, and blamed me that I made you fall" Jooheon reminded.

"It is your fault. I fell for you" Rae added. He clicked his tongue, but he smirked.

"Oh, Juliette. I guess we're even now" Jooheon did a little shrug.

"Oh? And why's that?" She asked, narrowing her eyes a little.

"Because it's your fault that I fell for you too" She blushed at that.

"When?" She asked.

"The first time we met. And you just made my senses go crazy with that spicy kiss of yours!" She laughed, as he jumped at the last part.

"My spicy kiss?" She asked.

"Yeah! Juliette's spicy kiss with a kick at the end that blows your mind!" He exclaimed, expressing his emotions through his movements, by waving his arms. She started to laugh so hard at that, clutching her stomach.

"Can I have that spicy kiss now?" Jooheon asked, as he stood still, closed his eyes and puckered his lips, looking like a little kid. She kissed him, as her laughters died down. But then she couldn't help it, she pulled away, laughing, but still clutching onto him. He held her by the waist, smiling brightly, as he watched her laugh at his jokes, looking so pretty. Oh, how deeply he had fallen for her.

~~~~~~~~~

Hyungwon kissed her forehead, before kissing the tip of her nose and lastly, her lips. She smiled, as his kisses traveled down, giving love to her bare self. He reach up and kiss her on the lips, their lips dancing against each other. The sky was slowly turning bright. They had spend the whole night awake. She smiled against his lips, as he moaned deeply in the kiss. He pulled away and look down at her, the love was apparent in his eyes. Her cheeks turned rosy at his stare.

"We should get some rest" She suggested. He glanced out the window for a moment, before he agreed, laying down on his side and wrapping his arms lovingly around her. She faced him and snuggled closer, until their bare fronts were touching.

"Are you sure you don't want to go on a honeymoon?" He asked, his voice raspy.

"Hmm. Anywhere is honeymoon with you" He smiled at her reply.

"You make me the happiest man, Mrs. Valarie Chae" She blushed at that.

"I'm in love with you, Mr. Hyungwon Chae" She replied, her eyes fluttering close, showing her sleepiness.

"I love you, forever and always" He said, kissing her lips.

"Forever and always" She mumbled back, against his lips, making him smile.

The last thought he had was that he can't believe that she was finally his, all of her belongs to him and him, hers. She smiled, her eyes fluttering lazily, she is finally happy, she could feel as if her family could rest peacefully, she could yet again sleep peacefully, knowing that she's with him. Their thoughts were filled with each other, before both of their eyes fluttered close and they fell asleep in each other's arms, as the sky lit up. Both of their hearts felt whole, their minds in peace and their bodies intertwined with each others.

xxxxxxxxxx

THE END!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this book! What do you think of the ending? I kept on editing and editing, until I just came up with this one.