(7)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

She look down at her shaking hands, before looking up at her reflection. He is waiting outside, waiting for her to come when she's ready. But if she takes too long, he might get sick and tired of waiting and they might end up not doing it at all. This is where the big question comes. Should she just stay in there, until the sexual tension just dies down, or should she go out and continue what they started? What will happen after that? What exactly will happen to her and his relationship? Will they make it official with each other? Or will they just go separate ways? Hyungwon had taken off his clothes, leaving him only in his boxers, waiting for her. Knowing it's her first time, she must be nervous as hell.

"Valarie..." He called softly, before he slowly got up and head towards her bathroom. The door slowly opened and he step back, looking at her that was only in her undergarments. She was so small compared to his height. She look up at him with nervous eyes, she was clasping her hands together, clearly showing how nervous she was.

"I'm nervous..." She started, he leans closer, cupping her face, she gripped his arm.

"That's normal" He stated, placing his lips on hers. She instantly kissed him back, he deepens the kiss and he slipped his tongue into her parted lips. He slowly started to get aggressive with his kisses, then she gasped as he suddenly lift her up and she wrapped her legs around his slender waist. He brought her to the bed and her breathing turned shaky, as he laid her down.

"Try to relax" He said, before he leans down and place his lips back on hers. She then felt his lips traveling down and she look down at him, as his kiss arrived at her neck. She felt him nipping and sucking on her skin. He took in her scent, driving him more crazy with lust. She blushed, feeling his kiss traveling lower. She arched her back as he went to unclasp her bra. She instantly felt her heart racing like crazy, her hands shaking, as he pull the bra off her. He stopped and stared down at her, her small pink buds looking back at him. He slowly leans down and she eyes warily, as he started kissing above her chest, before his kisses traveled down.

"M-Mr. Chae..." Her voice trembled, as she felt his lips touching her bud and slowly engulf it into his hot mouth. She instantly gripped his shoulders, not expecting it to feel so sensitive. She could feel shivers running down her spine, just from him sucking and nipping on her bud. Her breathing was shaky and ragged as she bit her lips, not wanting to make a loud sound. She watched as he went to the other bud and gave the same treatment.

"Is this what you imagined?" He asked, his eyes meeting hers, as his kisses traveled downwards. The real thing felt so much better.

"Y-yes..." Her voice trembled, watching as he nip and suck on her skin while he traveled downwards. This is it, this was the big moment. Her legs wouldn't obey, as he slowly tug down her panties. She pressed her thighs together, as a reflex, feeling like she wanted to change her mind. Hyungwon, seeing this, slowly went back up and he clasped her hands on either side of her head.

"Relax, Valarie" He breathed out, she couldn't meet his eyes, feeling like a nervous wreck. She don't know what will happen if she met his eyes, so she didn't. He then kissed her forehead, making her stunned for a moment, before kissing her nose and when he was about to kiss her lips, he paused.

"If you don't want to do it, I understand" How can she turn back? It will only make things worse and awkward between them. As he went to move away from her, getting up, she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and pull him down, before she kissed him, a kiss full of need. Taking this as a signal to go on, he continued where he left off. He look at her for confirmation, which she looks slightly confident and less nervous.