(24)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Valarie wondered what happened, but now Hyungwon was just cold to her. She looked at him that was driving, through the side of her eyes. He was tense, knowing she was looking at him. He gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles were white. He was going so fast, the small bumps were even harsh as he drove. Just as they turned to corner towards her house, she reach over and put a hand on his thighs.

It was crazy what she was gonna do, but well, she doesn't want them to be in a bad situation, which she doesn't know why they were in. Hyungwon glanced at her, wondering what was she gonna do, but he slowly reach down and grab her hand and slowly placing back on her lap. Rejected! That was what she felt at moment. But she wasn't gonna accept that. As soon as he stopped the car to let her down, she unbuckled her seatbelt and slid over to his side, on his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking up at her. She instantly leaned in and she started to ravage his lips. He was taken aback by her bluntness, but he quickly reacted. His hands moved as a reflex, went to grip her waist and his hands made their way to her back. She pull away to catch her breath and Hyungwon kissed down her pale neck, her hands reached down and went to undo his pants. She felt his hands unstrapping her bra.

"Your belt..." She clearly was frustrated at his belt that was in the way. He quickly undo his belt and he went to undress her. He reclined his seat back, giving them more space to work. Soon, they were both naked and were at the back seat. She hovered above him, as she struggled to take off her panties. Hyungwon reach down and her panties tore with a snap.

"Ah! F**k!" Hyungwon grunted, as she lowered herself onto him.

She gripped onto his shoulders and move her hips up and down. He gripped her hips, his nails digging in. He kissed down her neck and nip on them. Hyungwon move his hips as well, their thrusts meeting. Hyungwon's fangs elongate and he gripped omto her neck, before biting down, making her gasp out loud. Valarie moaned as pleasure pulsated from her core and her neck, and it made her feel like she was on fire. Hyungwon pulled away and blood laced his lips, she reached down and captured his lips. Hyungwon took that chance to flip them over and now she was under him. She instantly started to moan out loud, her palms pressed against the car door, as he moved faster. The collision nearly made her hit her head against the door.

"Oh! F**k! Slow down!" She whimpered, her breasts bouncing painfully, his pelvic hitting her core harshly at every pound. Hyungwon was gritting his teeth, feeling his body tense up as he was ready to burst. He groped one of her breasts and the other hand leaned against the car window. She felt the tight feeling in her core, signaling she was ready to cum. One of her hands gripped his arm. She half moaned and half screamed as he came into her. A shiver run down his spine at the feeling.

She was left speechless, breathing hard and watching as Hyungwon too was catching his breath. She fell limp, her sweaty skin sticking against the leather seat. Her skirt was bunched up on her waist. Hyungwon leans down and crashed on top of her, his head leaning on hers. She felt her core throbbing painfully and he didn't pull it out just yet. As he pulled out, his thing was still dripping with semen. She turned her head to face him and their breaths mixed together. He leans in and she suck in a breath, as his lips landed on hers. She kissed him back as eagerly as he was.

"I'm not finished yet with you" He mumbled against her lips. Her eyes opened wide, catching what he said.

"Huh?" She asked, still in a daze. He ignored her, cupping her face to hold her in place as he ravaged his lips.