(17)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Come on" Hyungwon said. She smiled at that, before getting in his arms. She place her head at the crook of his neck, his arms were wrapped protectively around her.

"Cuddling feels good" She stated, her eyes fluttering close, feeling him rub her back soothingly.

"It does" He replied. He has to admit, it does feel good.

"Hyungwon, it's a waste that you don't want to share your love with anyone. Love is meant to be shared, right?" She mumbled, tiredly.

"It feels magical when you get to share it... with the one you love, right?" Hyungwon fell silent at that, hearing her slurring on her words.

"Go to sleep, Valarie"

"Are you afraid to share your love?"

"Shut up and go to sleep"

"Don't worry. I'm afraid too. But I guess I already know I'm going to get hurt, and that makes me less afraid to share my love" Hyungwon pull away and look at her that has fallen asleep.

"Valarie" He softly called, but she was out cold. His eyes darted towards the portrait of him and the lady. He felt his heart wrenching once again, thinking about her.

"Valarie, what the hell is going through your head?" He asked, looking at her sleeping face. He pushed back the strands of hair from her face and cupped it.

"You have a really pretty face" He stated, his thumb tracing her lips.

"You are really intriguing, Valarie" He added. He leans closer and lands a soft peck on her parted lips.

"For a month, I will love you and I will make sure you know how it feels to be in love" He stated, before his eyelids slowly got heavy and he pull her closer. His breathing softened and he slowly slip off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Valarie moaned, as she stir in her sleep. She rolled over to the other side, feeling free, somewhat. Her eyes fluttered open and she noticed that the room was dark. She instantly felt scared, not used to sleeping in the dark. As she went to move, she felt something heavy leaning on her back and something around her waist. As she just woke up, her vision wasn't that clear and she couldn't see anything in the dark. She started to panic and went to get off the bed she was sleeping on, when she felt a hand grabbed hers. She started screaming and thrashing to remove that person's hand. The lamp on the side table opened and she saw that person.

"Mr. Chae!" She looked at him, shocked.

"What's wrong?" His voice was raspy, as he just woke up.

"I got so scared" She stated, putting a hand over her chest. Hyungwon groaned, as he crashed back on the bed, wanting to go back to sleep. She calmed down and then she went towards the desk where she put her things. She grabbed her phone and she instantly panicked, seeing the amount of calls and texts her father and Rae left her. She instantly called her father, her eyes darted towards Hyungwon once and she saw him still sleeping.

"Hello. Papa"

"Why didn't you answer my calls?! I was worried!"

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep at Mr. Chae's place"

"With his family, right?" Her father asked.

"Y-yeah" Valarie replied, lying. She can't tell him she is alone with Hyungwon. She would be done for.

"I even bothered Rae thinking you were with her"

"I'm really sorry, papa. I forgot to inform you and I was careless"

"I'm just glad you're okay. So, you'll be coming back tonight, or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow. That would be appropriate, instead of leaving at night and disturb them from their sleep"

"Okay, then. See you tomorrow" Her father said.

"See you. Love you. Good night" She said.

"Love you too" Her father ended the call and she put back her phone.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" He look at her that was in the kitchen.

"Good morning. Coffee?" She offered to him.

"Yes. Thank you"

"I'm sorry. I made myself comfortable. I wanted to ask you for permission, but you wouldn't get up" Valarie stated, watching as he was sipping the coffee.

"Girlfriend making coffee in the morning for me. What more could I ask for?" He placed down the cup and she watched as he came closer. He leans in and kissed her cheek, making her smile. He then proceed to hug her from behind.

"So, what do you plan on doing today?" He asked. She could feel his coffee breath fanning the side of her face.

"I'm not sure. But I have to get home. My papa is worried"

"Maybe for the second day, we will go separate ways" She stated.

"What if I don't want too?" He asked. This boyfriend role playing of his, she only wished that he was really her boyfriend.

"Will you miss me then?" She asked, tilting her head to the side to look at him.

"No, I won't. You're stuck with me for a month" He stated, kissing her cheek once again.

"I thought I was the clingy one"

"Things have changed, jagiya" She instantly felt confused.

"Jagiya? What does that mean?" She asked.

"It means honey, sweetie" He replied.

"Really? Then,... I love you, jagiya!" She said. He instantly chuckled at that.

"Girls usually call their boyfriends, oppa"

"Upa?"

"Oppa" He corrected her.

"Yeah. Upa"

"No. Oppa"

"Op-pa?" She slowly said, he then nodded.

"That's right. Call me that until we finished dating" He said.

"Yes, oppa" She said once again, making him softly stroke her head.

"Now, should I cook breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes, please. As you can see, I only know how to do coffee and tea"

"Okay, then. Take a seat" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"See you, jagiya"

"Bye, oppa" She smile back at him, blood creeping up her cheeks. She went to open the door, when he stopped her.

"No goodbye kisses?" He asked. She look at him, her eyes blinking rapidly.

"Don't act so shock. We're dating now, right?" He asked. She slowly leaned in closer and their lips met in a soft peck.

"Bye, jagiya"

"Bye" She replied, shyly. He watched as she exited the car and walk up the stairs towards her house. As she entered the house, he drove off.

xxxxxxxxxx