(30)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Hyungwon watched her from afar, sipping on the alcohol bit by bit, until it was finished. She was laughing so hard, her face turned flustered, her pearly whites was showing and her eyes twinkled. She was glowing with happiness. Well, she was the center of attention and everyone wants to get closer to her. Hyungwon felt annoyed at all the male models crowding around her at the bonfire. All the models was having free time and they spend the time with a bonfire party. Soft music was being played, carrying a melody throughout all the laughters and chatter.

"Your highness" Hyungwon was snapped out of his trance, as he heard someone greeting him in Korean, he looked over to see one of the female models who is also a vampire, she was holding two bottles of water.

"I'm Taehee. I'm kind of a fan of you and your friends" Hyungwon gave her a small smile, this lady is really pretty. She has that spunky and confident look to her, with her leather jacket and biker boots.

"I wanted to introduce myself earlier to you, but as we know, you're important and well-known around here"

"I feel honoured to be looked up to you, honestly"

"Why is that, your highness?"

"You're really pretty"

"Why, thank you" Taehee smiled, showing her dimples.

"For you" She stuck out her hand to give the bottle of water.

"Thank you" Hyungwon took it from her.

"And please, call me Hyungwon" Taehee chuckled.

"Can I call you oppa instead?" Taehee asked, jokingly. Before Hyungwon could reply, she cut him off.

"I'm joking! It's way too early" They both laughed out at that.

"How are you enjoying the party?" She asked.

"It's very warm. But a little lonely" Taehee nodded, agreeing with him.

"Then, why are you hiding in the trees?" She asked.

"I wanted to be alone" He replied, smiling a little and she chuckled at that.

"Since we're here, wanna join the party?" He asked, offering his arm to her.

"Let's go" She accepted his offer and they both walked towards the party.

Valarie snapped her eyes towards two figures walking towards the speakers, where the others was dancing. She felt a pang in her heart, as they both danced. She felt as if her heart was being squeezed as she saw him smile. They were both laughing at something she said. Her heart started to beat faster, as their eyes met when his direction was facing towards her. Hyungwon felt his heart tweak seeing Valarie's eyes that was laced with jealousy. He mentally smirked, not moving away his gaze, as Taehee reaches up and gave him a peck on the lips. Valarie look away and excuse herself.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah!" Rae was taken aback when Valarie ambushed her with a hug.

"Are you okay?" Rae asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted a hug" Valarie replied, trying to make sure her voice wasn't shaky, as her eyes already teared up. Rae gave in to the hug.

"How's the party?" Rae asked.

"It's fun. I wish you could join. I would've asked for one dance with you" Rae laughed at that, and Valarie chuckled as well, instantly feeling better.