(8)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Uh... I don't know" She answered, truthfully.

"You have the face. And the body" The lady stated, looking at her body.

"A perfect specimen for my artwork. You could be my muse" The lady said. She looks pretty young, like a college student, with the round, thin rimmed glasses, with multicoloured hair, the beanie and the way she dressed.

"I can give you free food" The lady said, hoping it would convince Valarie.

"What's your name again?" Valarie asked her.

"Raeven. You can call me Rae" Raeven, or Rae introduced herself.

"You must be those rich girls who live up north, right?" Rae asked, pointing a finger upwards.

"I can't really say..." Valarie stopped herself, shaking her head.

"Right. I'm sorry. I didn't it mean as a bad thing. It's just... I'm clearly am not used to being around rich people" Rae tucked her hands into the pocket of her jeans, pulling a guilty look.

"And asking for help to one of you, is just... a really big step for me. So, would you take up on the offer?" Rae asked.

"I'm sorry..." Valarie went to walk away, shaking her head and giving an apologetic look.

"Come on. Give it a chance" Rae chased after her, to convince her.

"You're seriously the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Legitimate!" Rae complimented, hoping it would change her mind.

"I'm really desperate here" Rae added.

"We're both girls. There's nothing to be shy, or embarrassed about each other"

"You have boobs. I have boobs. You have a vag-"

"Okay! I get it" Valarie huffed a little, giving it a moment of thought. Okay, you know what? She should go for it. What is the harm in being a nude model for her artwork?

"There would be no one around, right?" Valarie asked.

"Yeah. I have my own apartment. There will be no one else. I promise" Rae said.

"Fine. I'll do it" Valarie gave in.

"Yes. Thank you. May I have your number?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Say, do you have a boyfriend?" Rae asked, trying to make a light conversation.

"Uh... no" Valarie replied, truthfully, as she couldn't even look at Rae.

"Really? Even with that face? And that body? What kind of guy would let you pass by without getting a number?"

"No guy" Valarie sighed a little, thinking of Hyungwon. That man really messed up her mind. She gave him her first time, which obviously means nothing to him. She was pretty sure that many girls have gave their first time to him, that was no surprise. She's just one of those girls. Though she wished she could mean something a little more special to him, but maybe in her wildest dreams.

"Valarie" Rae called.

"You don't mind having pizza, do you?" Rae asked, making Valarie to snap her head to the side to look at her.

"Do you know how fattening that thing is? It could be unhealthy too!" Valarie snapped, making Rae's eyes to bulge out.

"Woah. I guess you really are rich" Rae stated.