(11)

Third Person's PoV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Just one last touch, and then I won't bother you anymore" Rae said.

"Oh, I don't mind" Valarie replied, as she went to take a seat in front of Rae.

"I was thinking you would bring that guy. I need his face too" Rae stated.

"That guy? Hyungwon?"

"Yeah, Hyungwon. That asian guy"

"He's Korean" Valarie stated.

"Yeah, asian" Rae replied, jokingly, making Valarie to pull a face.

"If you pull a face, I might just paint it like that" Rae threatened.

"If you paint that, you might actually lose the contest" Valarie smirked, knowing she won. Rae chuckled, deciding to just brush it off. Then, she wondered to herself. Valarie and that Hyungwon guy, they have some kind of unspeakable intimate bond about them.

"Are you sure you guys are not dating?" Rae asked. Valarie scrunched her eyebrows in confusion for a moment, before she understood the question.

"Yes" Valarie nodded.

"Do you like him?"

"What's with the questions?" Valarie asked, feeling weirded out.

"Woah, hostile, much?"

"Well, I'm telling you everything about myself, but you're not telling me anything about yourself"

"If I recall, you didn't ask"

"Okay, then I'll ask" Valarie got comfortable on the chair, clearing her throat.

"Okay, shoot" Rae said, as she prepared to paint.

"First, do you have any other siblings?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do. Two older siblings, a boy and a girl and a younger brother. They all take medical, I'm the only one who has an artistic streak in me" Rae explained in a quick manner.

"But really? You asked about my siblings?" Rae asked, arching her brow.

"Okay, uhm... Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Finally! A real question! And... no... not anymore. I just broke up with a guy" Rae replied.

"I wanted to use him as my male model. But... I hate his freaking guts" Rae stated, shaking her head.

"Finding a decent guy these days, is so goddamn hard, don't you think?" Rae asked.

"Hmm" Valarie shrugged. She can't exactly say, she wasn't exactly looking.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before this?" Rae asked her.

"No..."

"Like ever?"

"Please, don't judge" Valarie sighed a little.

"No. No, of course I won't. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"You look like those type of girls that go out and socialize and have a bunch of boyfriends. No?" Rae asked.

"I was homeschooled"

"Ah. Right, I forgot. You're a rich kid" Rae stated.

"You make it sound so insulting"