(15)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"No way a human like you exist!" Valarie look at him weirdly.

"I'm standing in front of you, aren't I?" She asked.

"Did you get plastic surgery or something?"

"Excuse me?! I'll take that as a compliment" Valarie put up her hand to him.

"She's a natural. I can tell when someone has done plastic surgery before" Rae stated.

"How?" Francis asked, raising his brow.

"Most of my family members are doctors and some of them are plastic surgeons" Rae stated, for his information. Francis look at Rae funny, his eyes narrowed down on her.

"Now I'm starting to think that maybe you do plastic surgery" Rae scoffed at that.

"Hello! F! Y! I! There is such things called makeup these days! Look it up!" Rae scowled at him.

"Even with makeup, you'll still look ugly b**ch!" Francis flipped her off.

"You're a f**king jerk!" Rae flipped him back.

"Okay. So, since I have proof her existence, we'll be leaving. Let's go, Val" Rae grabbed Valarie's arm.

"Hey! Wait a minute! I can't let a pretty girl like you pass me by without getting something" Francis rushed and stood in front of both of them, blocking their way.

"Buh-bye!" Rae pushed him back and walk past him.

"Bye, Fran!" Rae waved at him.

"I told you not to call me that!" Francis yelled at her, but he was only replied with laughters. He bit his lip in frustration and ruffled his hair. He clicked his tongue, looking at Valarie's back.

"Valarie. What a cutie" A smile appeared on his features looking at her back.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, he's a charmer" Valarie sarcastically said.

"Please, a handsome flirt like him, has girls all around him" Rae said.

"I'm starting to think you might have a little something for him" Valarie narrowed her eyes at Rae.

"We're friends. F. R. I. E. N. D. S. In bold, underlined, and full stop. We're friends, period"

"Yeah, right" Valarie rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her juice.

"Okay, fine. We sleep with each other sometimes, but that's it. No commitment, or relationship. I don't go for that" Rae said.

"I don't understand how you can just sleep around w-"

"Woah! I have to stop you there!" Rae put up her hands.

"I don't sleep around, okay? That's unhealthy! The last time I even slept with someone was a year ago!"

"I can't believe you. Are you saying I'm a slut?" Rae's jaw dropped at that, gaping at her.

"I am not saying you're a slut. Why do you have to get so worked up?"

"You said sleeping around. What is that supposed to mean? Doesn't that mean a slut?"

"Okay! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that! I meant to say, I don't understand how people can just do the dirty with someone they have no feelings for. Like one night stands" Valarie tried to explain, Rae calmed down, before she huffed a little.