(41)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Ricardo! I'm sorry! I'll get it fixed as soon as possible!" She apologised at the landlord. Ricardo is a middle aged man, who's half Peruvian and half French.

"Good! I want to see a door by next week! Or else you're out!" Ricardo stated. She groaned in annoyance as he left. That money sucking bastard, Ricardo!

"Great going, Chae Hyungwon" She muttered. But she guessed it was kind of her fault. She was the one who didn't open the door. She huffed, squatting down, before getting to work. Andre's things that she placed in a box, at the lobby was gone, meaning Andre had come to pick it up, also meaning he's gone out of her life.

She started thinking of Hyungwon and she groaned. That man frustrated her to death! Ever since they first met, until now her emotions around was a roller coaster, not to mention her hormones as well! Her life was never peace, growing up, but when she met Hyungwon, she loved herself around him, everything was sunshine and rainbows. But after he dumped her, everything just took a toll down a dark stormy road. She loves him. So much! He loved a dead person for a century, for god's sake. She wants that, to be loved by someone so much, she admits. But, will it be the same with her?

She bit down on her lip as her chin trembled and she started crying. She started to wail like a child. She wouldn't mind getting hurt again if it meant that Hyungwon will love her. But at the same time, if he did hurt her again, she doesn't know how she will get better from that. She went through hell just trying to get over him, but truth be told, she never stopped thinking about him, even for a day. She cried at how much of a mess she was at the moment. She just really needed someone at the moment, to comfort her and tell her everything's okay.

"All that money, wasted on therapy!" She cried in her hands, still holding onto that screwdriver. She cried for a whole minute, before hearing a throat clear. She moved away her hands and she started crying harder. Hyungwon started panicking, seeing her wailing like a child. She might just be imagining things because she needed someone badly. But why him of all people?

"Is that really Hyungwon? Or have I gone crazy?" She look at him once again, which he just chuckled looking at how cute she is.

"S**t!" She cupped her eyes once again. She has gone crazy, she thought to herself.

"No. No. No. It's really me!" Hyungwon stepped closer and touched her shoulders.

"Oh my god! Don't look at me! I have snot on my face!" She ran inside to grab tissues and Hyungwon followed her. She blew her nose and threw away the tissue, washing her hands.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, cupping her face and inspecting her face, sobs still racking her body.

"I uh... I... I can't fix a goddamn door! It's just a stupid door!" She said, pointing once towards the door, through sobs and she started to cry once again. She knows that wasn't the issue.

"It's okay. Come here" He wrapped his arms around her, comfortingly and she instantly melted into his arms. She hugged him back, crying in his chest.

"I'll fix the door. I broke it, so it's my responsibility"

~~~~~~~~~~

Valarie opened her eyes and she realised that the sky was orange from the sunset. She glanced at the time and see it was nearly reaching 6. As she moved to get up, she noticed an arm under her pillow. She tilt her head to look back and see Hyungwon sleeping. She smiled at that. She turned to face him and she snuggled closer. Hyungwon that was flat on his back, turned to his side and wrap his other arm around her. He had a small smile and his eyes fluttered open. She smiled back, before she closed her eyes and went to back to snooze. He leans in and place a soft kiss on her forehead. She smiled feeling his kiss, before the both of them fell asleep once again.