(42)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Eomma. I love her"

"Hyungwon. There's so many other girls out there, that is more compatible, more eligible for you!" Clearly, his mother protested to them being together.

"Mother. For once, I want to decide who I end up with!" Hyungwon said, sternly.

"You're talking crazy! This is just like when you're with that Japanese girl! Emiko!"

"And even then, you disagreed with my choice!"

"I'll only agree to my choice! I know what's best for you!"

"Do you?! Because when you say that, I feel like the less you know what's best for me!"

"How dare you say that! All I've ever done, is all for you!" Her voice cracked. Hyungwon gripped the phone in anger.

"You will not have my blessing for this! And I'll make sure your father won't too!"

"Mother! Why can't you just accept that I love her?"

"I really think that you don't! Just because she acts pitiful! And blames you for it, making you feel guilty and that's why you're with her!"

"She uses your guilt to make you love her!"

"No! I really love her. Ever since I laid eyes on her! I just didn't realize it at that time! She's perfect for me!"

"She is not perfect for you!" Her mother protested.

"You think no one is good enough for me! You're never satisfied with anyone I'm with! I might as well end up alone and feeling miserable!"

"I only want the best for you"

"I know you mean well. And I know Valarie is perfect for me" Hyungwon can hear the sobs through the phone.

"Mother, I need Valarie. I love her. And I think it's gonna be hard to live without her"

"I just don't want to lose my son again, like what happened" His mother said. She hated how much Emiko's death affected him. She was right to go against their marriage, but he won't listen and see what he got himself into. Hyungwon went through a dark phase, and she just wished Hyungwon to go back to the way he was, before he got hurt.

"Mother, you'll never lose me. Never again"

"I just hope that you can accept her. Because I really love her" Hyungwon said. She thought for a moment.

"It's either you accept the both of us, or lose me" There was a long pause before she spoke up.

"I guess, I'd rather gain a daughter, than to lose a son" His mother stated. Hyungwon smile at that.

"I'll learn to accept her. You have my blessing"

~~~~~~~~~

"When did that happen?" Valarie asked, in a hush tone, towards Rae. She followed Hyungwon back to the 'X' clan's hotel room, and they got the penthouse suite, looking expensive as hell. She didn't want to talk so loud, as they were still in the presence of the 'X' clan and their families.

"You guys kissed like you guys do this frequently" Val stated, in a hush tone as well. Rae blushed slightly.

"We're dating. He helped me with shopping the other day, and we just click! Just like that!" Rae snapped her fingers once, at the end.