Losercake | Not my Idol

Omga
I love these two soooooooo much
They are so wholesome and hhhhhhhhhh
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Cake's POV
9 little leaves were dancing with the breeze. 1 ripped apart another was left behind, the others ignored them and flew away. I sighed and lifted up the one that was left behind. Lifting it to where the breeze reached, I let it fly away.

"Cake!" I jumped at the shouting of my name. "What is it Eggy..." She came to my side and kneeled. "There's someone coming back from EXIT!" I quickly got up. There was the smallest chance that they could be Loser!

I got up and walked to the field where a large crowd was standing. "Mmmm! They're coming!" Four shouted at the excited contestants. "I wonder who it could be?" I heard Foldy say. I tried to look over the crowd but to my dismay I could barely see.

"The contestant rejoining is..." Everyone was quiet. He retrieved a large ball looking shape from what I could see. "Loser." He zapped open the jawbreaker and from the hole emerged Loser. I smiled at the idea of seeing again but everyone wanted to see him too.

I sighed and walked into the forest. I sat back down at the same tree and watched the leaves flutter in the grass. I watched a small red rose sway in the breeze as I felt myself sway with it. I really missed Loser but everyone was all over him so I couldn't really talk to him.

I sighed and leaned on the bark of the tree. Everything was so much quieter here, so much calmer... So much better. "Cake?" I heard a raspy voice utter through the wind. I poked back in shock to see Loser supporting his weight with the trunk of a tree.

"L-Loser?" I got off the damp grass and smiled as Loser limped his way over to me. He rested a hand on my head as he always did when he was on the team. That reminded me... "Hey Loser, what team are you on now?"

"Oh, I'm on BEEP..." I felt my heart sink when I realised he's not on my team anymore. "Don't worry Cake, you'll always be my bestest and favourite friend!" I looked up at him in shock, my cheeks a light pink. "Y-You really think of me like that?"

He hugged me tightly as we sat on the grass. "You know I like you way more than that right?" I looked at him with a confused glance. "You're really nice to me Cake, because you treat me like a friend and not like a god or anything..."

I smiled and snuggled up to him. The breeze whistled through the trees as we sat in a comfortable silence. "Hey Cake?" Loser stated, catching my attention. "What do you think of me as..?"

I felt my cheeks heat up when he asked. "W-Well I think your really nice, a great leader, a great role model... I guess your just great at everything..." He smiled and shifted closer to me. "I can't be perfect at everything Cake. Even if it seems like it, everyone has flaws so that means I do too..

"I'm no different to anyone here, I believe we all stand on the same ground, that we are all equal. Of course, I've always dreamt of being flawless but then again, I've only dreamed of it. That's not going to change anything..." I looked up at him worriedly while he just gave me a solemn glance.

"W-Well I see you as flawless!" He looked at me with surprise. "I think you're amazing Loser and your perfect in every possible way you should be! That's how you were made! To be imperfectly perfect! That's why everyone adores you!"

He looked at me with a huge grin and tightly hugged me. "Th-Thank you Cake... That m-means so much to me..." I smiled and sunk into his embrace. "Loser can I confess something?" He let go and nodded.

"I don't think your my idol anymore..." He looked at me with a face of confusion and hurt. I snuggled back up to him. "I think you're my hero who I fell in love with..." He looked at me with shock.

"Well then you'd be my special someone who I'd do absolutely anything for because I love you too..."

Yaaaaay :)
I hope you liked this losercake fans!
I worked really hard on this so I hope it's okay! So I'll start with the next ships now~
See ya later guys, gals and non-binary pals!
Peace out!
Btw if ya wanna you can call me Vee.
That's not my actual name but it's close enough.
So yeah Byeeeeeeeee