Leafy x Lollipop - Lovable

A/N

guess who's covid positive and neglecting their school work 😍💅
it's me fellas
nah i keep getting fevers like over and over again so i literally can't do anything
fml
Lollipop is Silver Spoon's mother confirmed?!?!?!?@?!?!?@?!?@
google docs needs to make an australian english feature or i will riot
look, i've been tripping so hard on medicine and me being stupid decided to watch one AND the nightly manor (cries)
but it's okay at least i have the inanimate insanity soundtrack to comfort me
('saying hello,hearing goodbye' plays)
oh this is oka (cries)

!!WARNING!!

This oneshot contains:

Angst (duh you know me)

Kinda suggestive stuff?? more suggestive than what i normally write i guess like think standard fanfiction level of lovey dovey stuff

Mentions of a toxic relationship

Unhealthy relationship based trauma

Self doubt and insecurity

Mild gore

3rd POV

"Leafy."

The girl laid in the grass, too tired to move any part of herself at all. Lollipop sat beside her. The sky was growing dreary as rainclouds hid the sun, a soft mist travelled over the hill they sat on. Lollipop grew impatient with the lack of an answer from the living being beside her.

"Leafy, we can't just forget any of this ever-"

"Why can't we?"

Leafy's monotonous voice startled Lollipop. This wasn't the bubbly, joyous Leafy she... Oh nevermind. Leafy began to speak again.

"If everyone can forget me, why can't you do the same?"

'She's quite the tough nut to crack, huh?'

"Leafy, are you stupid?"

The girl laying down finally turned to Lollipop, revealing her puffy eyes and messy lime hair. Leafy opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Lollipop.

"I'll never forget what we had together."

Leafy propped herself up, rubbing her eyes before pressing her hands into the moist grass beneath the two of them to hold herself up.

"What's so special about me, Lollipop? You could always do those things with someone people actually want around..."

Lollipop growled irately, standing up suddenly. Her knee length skirt swished with a passing breeze, Leafy couldn't look away.

"It's because I love you, Leafy."

Leafy tensed up, her grip on the grass tightening drastically.

"No you don't."

Lollipop was obviously offended at this statement, placing her hands on her hips, she glared at Leafy sourly.

"Of course I do! What do you think gives you the right to tell me- oh?"

Leafy had gotten up from the grass almost immediately after her company began to speak, grabbing her dress by the collar assertively.

"Because I'm meant to be unlovable, Lollipop."

A frightening amount of emotion was presented in that single sentence, a glimpse into Leafy's supposedly deranged mind.

"Well then you completely failed your mission," Lollipop wrapped her arms around Leafy's waist, "because I'm still in love with you."