Chapter 1

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

It's been a long day of work.

I had to finish all the reports that my secretary was supposed to do but she suddenly quieted, it started raining and since my driver had an accident I had to call a taxi but no was around at this time of night. So I had to walk home with all my documents and a flimsy umbrella.

 My estate was far off in a more secluded area, so walking would take almost an hour and a half. There were many alleyways that contain rubbish bins and cardboard boxes. 

I walked for an hour so there was about 30 more minutes until I reached my estate after I cross a road and past an alleyway, I would be in a quiet area where there were more trees. The entrance was cover so unless you've been there before you wouldn't know that it even existed.

When I reached the last alleyway I heard a ruffle. My senses were immediately on high alert. Shuffles of movement were near the cardboard boxes that were damaged to be what seemed like chewing?

"Hello, is anyone there?" I whispered in a not so quiet voice, only more shuffles were heard after I said hello.

I sighed in relief as a pure white bunny emerged from the darkness and looked at me with curious eyes? The little nose twitching from time to time. 

We had a staredown until he hopped to by foot, pawing at the bottom of my pants. "Hey what are you doing?!" The bunny only looked at me with innocent eyes.

I sighed, "I have no time for you right now." and with that I left the bunny, continuing my walk home. 

Silence fell upon me once again, the darkness lit up a bright moon. The trees around me as still as ever. I felt eyes look into the back of my head.

I turned around to see no one in sight, but the feeling continued to bother me. Being lonely in the dark has never bothered me as much as it did now.

I walked father than before, thankfully I was already by the estate when the feeling of being stared started. I quickly opened the door with the password. All the guards and maids left for their homes as it was past nine o'clock. 

I took a quick bath and changed out of my suit and started on dinner, I was making fried rice as I didn't have much appetite because of all the stress work has poured onto me. 

After eating my dinner I brushed my teeth, put some lotion on and got ready to bed. The whole entire time the feeling was there, the feeling of being spied on. It made me very uncomfortable. 

I got in bed and rolled the blanket around me like a cacoon, it made me feel a little bit safer. Soon I fell into a deep sleep until I heard little pawing sounds at my window. 

I opened the light to see better, thunder then shook the whole house. Sounds of discomfort were heard outside.

Sliding the door to my balcony I saw the bunny that was in the alleyway. 'was it the one that was following me?' My thoughts wondered to many conclusions but none of them seemed right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                     Bye Bye~