Chapter 37

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhans POV

"Nice to meet you," I said when Yibo's father came.

"Let's go to the couch," Yibos father signaled us.

"Uhh...So my name is Xiao Zhan, I'm 25 and a bunny hybrid," I hid my face behind my ears.

"Eeek He's so cute! Can we keep him?!" Yibos mother asked while cooing at me.

I peeked out from my ears looking at her, when she held eye contact with me I hid behind my ears again.

'Aish, why did Yibo leave me alone with them, he knows I'm shy and awkward.'

"Dear, we can't keep him," Yibos father rubbed his wives back.

"What! They can come fight me!"

"Who's fighting who?" Yibo suddenly walked in.

Instead of going to his parents, he hugged me when he set his eyes on me.

"Zhan ge you're here!" Giving at kiss before looking at his parents.

"Mum, dad" He greeted.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Yibos mother pointed at me.

"Mm..." 

"See! We can keep him! When's the wedding?"

"Uhh... miss we aren't married," I explained.

"Just call me mum son! Yibo did you propose yet?"

"No, mu-"

"I didn't teach my son to be such a scaredy-cat"

"Dear calm down" Yibos father soothed her.

"Did you have dinner yet?" Yibos father continued.

"No," Yibo replied.

"Oh then let's cook, we can't have my son-in-law go hungry now can we?" She dragged me with her to the kitchen.

"Do you know how to cook?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, what should we cook?" I answered it was nice to have parents. Their also very nice even though Mum can get a little too excited.

While we were cooking Yibo and his father talked about the company and how it was going.

"Zhan ge~" Yibo wrapped his arm around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder while I was cooking.

"Mm?"

"God this is so cute!" Yibos mother suddenly pulled out her phone taking a picture of us.

I blushed, it was embarrassing and I didn't know what to do.

My hands that were chopping up some vegetables froze.

I then tried to move to get some of the washed vegetables to chop up and fry it with the chicken but I was trapped.

"Yibo let go, I can't move," I said in a hushed tone.

"Zhan ge~ I missed you~" He went to my pale neck sucking a mark in. I let out a little moan but covered up when I remembered that we weren't alone.

"Uhh..I'll leave you alone," Mum went out and back into the living room.

I slap Yibo while saying, "You scared your mother away!"

"Zhan ge, I love you~" I blushed,

"Where is this coming from?"

"Form my heart~"

"You're so cheesy"

"Only for you,"

I continued to mix the chicken when the sauce was added to the vegetables.

Yibo was still back hugging me making it harder to move around but I knew that I couldn't get him off.

I cooked other dishes and soon dinner was ready.

"Yibo can you set up the table?"

"Ok!" happy that his precious Zhan ge gave him a job to do thinking that he was being very helpful.

'smash!' 

I walk over to see what Yibo was doing, "Yibo how could you break a plate?!"

"Zhan ge I'm sorry"

I sighed, "just sit on the couch and wait."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                   Bye Bye~