Chapter 39

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

It has been two weeks since the visit to my parents and today I was planning to propose to Zhan ge, Zhuo Cheng was going to take him out until I call him and tell him that everything is ready.

Hua Chen has already bought all the decorations, my mum and dad were going to come in the afternoon to finish it off.

 I have brought a ring already since my parents have been planning this since the day we went to their house.

Flashback

"Yibo when are you going to propose?" Mum asked me.

"Maybe in two weeks?"

"I already have so many ideas,"

"Mum I was thinking of proposing in the garden since Zhan ge spends a lot of time in it," I made sure to propose to him in a place that he likes.

"Oh! We can have some whit ribbons hanging of from the trees. "

"Mum be quiet! Zhan ge is in the kitchen"

My mum quieted down since she was getting too excited.

While Zhan was cooking we decided to talk about the preparations.

Whenever I had a break in the office I would call my parents to continue planning.

I wanted this to be the best thing to happen in Zhan ge's life.

"Mum, what ring should I get him?"

"We could get you guys custom made rings with your names on them"

I was in the nearby coffee shop ordering the thing Zhan wanted for his breakfast when the sudden thought came into my mind.

" I just call the designer and he said that it will arrive in three to four days from now, the design is already done we just need to make the ring,"

"Ok thank you mum, I need to get going now, bye." I rushed back to the house to give Zhan ge his food,

For some reason, he has been getting moodier than usual.

He would force me to go and get his thing then ask me to put it back, just like right now he told me to go to this specific bakery that was a 30mins drive.

Zhan ge would also spend a lot of time in bed, specifically after every meal.

Some times he would tell me to take off my shirt after I worked out, only to put it on the bed. 

End of flashback

The decorations were all done now I just need to practice what I will say when Zhan walks into the garden full of flowers following the candles which will be lit up.

The setting was so that when Zhan comes it will already be dark, there are some fairy light hung on the tress with the white ribbons dangling down.

I was in a suit and in the center ready to propose.

I made sure to tell Zhuo Cheng to make Zhan wear some more formal clothes for the event.

I was ready but scared, I didn't know if Zhan was ready to marry me or to marry at all.

I was ready.

Now, all we have to do is wait.

Notes:

I'm sorry for the long wait, plese forgive me. My screen had broken when my cousins were here so it took some time to fix, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                            Bye Bye~