Chapter 15

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhans POV

I just woke up with a headache and Yibo was beside me.

'Is this a dream?' Not believing that Yibo was next to me. Its hardly been two days, where am I?

"Yibo?" I called out. My eyes blinking with hesitation.

"It's me Yibo" The person next to me stated. 'What? It can't be him'

"Yibo? No, it can't be him." My heart broke a little more as I stated that fact.

"Yibo doesn't like me" I continued.

"Yibo doesn't like you?" Someone replicated, the person beside me. 

My left hand twitched, the one that wasn't cradled by the stranger.

The question left me to close my eyes, they were tired and even if they were open all I would see is a blurry room with a person holding my hand.

"Mm," I replied, clenching my hand into a fist. I felt my eyelashes on my cheeks as I slowly fell asleep.

Yibos POV

I saw Xiao zhan falling asleep, I didn't know what to think.

'Yibo doesn't like me' I kept replaying that in my mind.

Where did he get that thought from?

The doctor came in and cheeked on Xiao zhan. "He can be discharged now, do you have any questions?"

"No, Thank you doctor" 

The doctor nodded and left while place on hand on Xiao zhans back and the other under his knees, carrying him bridal style. 

I saw a bodyguard outside. 'when did they get here?'

"Did Chen Hua tell you to come?" I asked him.

The questioned bodyguard nodded. 'Sigh' Chen Hua is too overprotective sometimes.

When we went out the car was already prepared.

I put Xiao zhan next to me with his head on my shoulders. 

I always wondered what his ears would feel like? 

I poked them.

His ears bounced back, one of them flipped bach up as if realizing someone touched it. Xiao zhan flinched and let out a shaky breath.

'Are they really that sensitive?'

'Of course, they would be, why are you so stupid!' I curse at my self, 

'Maybe that's why Xiao zhan didn't let me touch them in his bunny form'

I unconsciously started petting his ears.

He started stirring, moving his head away from my hands.

His ears were soft, so soft. They felt like clouds or cotton candy.

'Do all hybrids have soft ears? What about his tail? Wait, if I'm allowed to touch his ears what made you think you can touch his tail?' I mentally smacked myself, hitting my head to hope I will gain some knowledge.

'sigh' I recalled that tomorrow I will have a meeting, so I won't be able to take care of Xiao zhan.

I fell bad, I hurt him and now I can't even take care of him.

My two weeks break is finished. 

Even though I'm the boss I can't slack off.

I can tell Chen Hua to take care of him while I'm gone.

I turn my body sideways facing the window forgetting that Xiao zhan was resting on my arm.

His body tilted. So if I were to lean back I would crush him.

'What do I do?' I panicked.

I carefully turned back around. Lifting his head up then placing it back down on my tighs.

My hands were in an awkward place so instead, I placed it on his waist, making sure that if we were to suddenly stop he wouldn't fall.

When we were passing through the foresty area to get to the mansion I noticed that the ground was a bit dry.

I let that pass and focused on Xiao zhan.

My hands were now caressing his waist. Coming to the edge of the shirt my naughty hand slid under.

The skin under there was smooth, there were no hairs or any scars. I was about to take my hand out since we were at the mansion. When I was taking my hand out another hand put it back in.

"Mmm, don't stop"

Note:

Chen Hua is the maid and a little longer chapter for you guys today. Thank you for the support, espicially with what has been happening :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                        Bye Bye~