Chapter 61

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhan's POV

Everything was going seemingly well after I shouted at Yibo to get me to the hospital. The younger was frantic and didn't know what to do, panicking along the way. 

I shut my eyes and clenched my fist, the contractions were getting quicker, but still not ready to give birth yet.

Some weeks before I looked up what would happen when I was going to give birth, the videos scared me a little was surprisingly I was a lot calmer than I expected myself to be. Maybe it was just in the moment but I swore that the videos I saw were not what was happening to me.

Yibo parked the car hurriedly and picked my up bridal style after taking my bag of needs.

I was hugging onto his neck, kinda scared that he would drop me, I weigh like 50 more pounds than before. More than the average person since I'm having twins, but it seems like Yibo has it under control?

"Help! I need help! My love, boyfriend, fiance, husband, honey, babe, baby, is about to give birth to twins! His name is Xiao Zhan and I need him to be given attention immediately or I'll fire you all! Hurry! Don't you see I need help!?" Yibo finally let out a breath while I hit him in the head, blushing at what he said. 

"Yibo, I'm okay, there is no need to fire them all. Haha, look how much you scared them." I tried to calm down the frantic Yivo by making a joke, but that didn't seem to help at all. All the people that were lucky enough to see this funny situation were all standing there with either a shocked face or one with fear of losing their jobs. 

Immediately the receptionist called for a team of doctors that was supposed to care for Xiao Zhan. After years of working at the hospital, she must be imune to all the panic and focusing on the main priority.

"Here let me carry him-" A doctor that was just called out suggested only to be rejected by Yibo who has a iron like grip on his fiance.

"No need, just tell be where we have to bring him, I will carry him there." Yibo had started walking in a random direction a hopped that it was the right way.

"Uh- Sir, the room is this way" A hand pointed to the right direction which was behind Yibo, "Of course, I knew that," Yibo withe slightly pink cheeks turned around and walked along the hallway to the room.

"Sir, it's this room" The same doctor that had suggested to carry Xiao Zhan looked at the door that was supposed to be for Xiao Zhan, while since seeing that doctor made Yibo angry he just ignored him,

"You idiot the doctor said that, that was the room. Pay more attention Yibo" I hit his arm that I was gripping onto. The pain was starting to hurt more as the contractions became quicker.

I was then layed onto a hospital bed, doctors soon hovering around me,

"Alright, were going to give you some pain killers and maybe after some time you will be ready, but don't push untill we tell you okay?

I noded, knowing that this would be a long pregnacy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                          Bye Bye~