Chapter 31 (M)

unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

By the time the couple got to Yibos office, everyone who just witnessed what happened was shocked.

"Zhan ge are you ok?" The younger asked, checking to see if his precious ge got hurt.

"I'm fine Yibo but the file was ruined."

"Pieces of paper can't compare to you ge" Yibo stated.

Yibo had moved to his chair and sat Zhan on his lap.

"Zhan ge tell me his anyone else treats you like that again, I will make sure that their life is hell for hurting my Zhan ge." Yibo clenched his fists tightly.

Seeing that Zhan took hold of the clenched hand and soothed him.

"Yibo it's ok" The older rubbed his hands against the reddened cheeks.

"It's not ok ge!" Yibo suddenly moves, creating friction against the vibrator.

"Ah! Yibo, stop moving around." It was right against his prostate.

"Ge is it still in you?" 

"You were the one who told me to keep it in."

"I didn't know the Zhan ge was so obedient, I think he deserved a reward." Yibo lowered his hands until they were at the plumy cheeks. Kneading them.

"Y-Yibo be are at the office, we can't do it here." The vibrator moved along with the other's cheeks.

"Ge" Yibo let out a staggered breath.

He lifted his lover up and carried him to a door before locking it shut.

He threw Zhan onto the mattress. His body bounced at the throw.

"Zhan ge" Yibo leaned down for a kiss. Their tongues fighting for dominance. 

Yibo growled when Zhan gave up completely dominating Zhan.

When they parted a string for saliva connected them both, He created more marks. The ones from before haven't gone get but were a bit faded.

Yibo bloomed color onto Zhan's chest taking in the little nubs, twirling it in his mouth. The other gatting the same attention.

"Yibo~" Zhan moaned out, "Clothes" Zhan tugged at their clothing.

Before they did anything their clothes were taken off, now completely naked in front of each other.

"Turn around ge." His breath hitched.

Zhan was now on his knees, his ass facing Yibo while a pillow was propped up against his stomach, his arms were on the bed.

"Yibo~"The vibrator was getting worked in and out.

"Hurry! Yibo" Zhan was needy and horny.

"You have to beg ge" The younger tugged at the other tail. The sensitive tail started shaking in Yibos hands.

"A-Ah not my tail Yibo!"

"Beg ge!" He commanded.

Zhan kept his mouth shut, not wanting to lose his dignity.

'Smack!' A loud smack was brought onto his poor ass.

"Yibo stop!" Zhan said stop but to Yibo that was a sign to continue.

Zhan knew that Yibo wouldn't stop until he begged. His cock was already hard and he needed his release.

"Yibo, please~" 

"Please what ge" Yibo teased.

"I need your cock in me didi, please, you will give me what I want right? The best boyfriend in the world wouldn't want to disappoint his lover right?" Zhan begged.

Yibo lost all control, the vibrator was ripped out and was replaced with something bigger.

Zhan moaning when his didi's cock filled him too the brim.

"Just like that Yibo, keep going~" 

He speeds up his speed slowly but surely. Hips smacking onto reddened cheeks.

Hand griping at the olders waist holding him in one place.

"G-ge I'm close!" He was now ramming into his precious ge who was able to make him lose control like that.

"M-me too Yibo... a-ah"

With one last thrust, they came together falling limp onto the bed. Pulling his now limp cock from his ge.

They soon fell asleep at the lull of each other's heartbeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                               Bye Bye~