Chapter 41

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhans POV

I walk into the house, the floor was lined with candles and rose petals.

It looked so romantic, and with Zhuo Cheng taking me out the whole day and making me wear a suit was making it more suspicious.

I put my things down on the kitchen table, then following the trail.

I realized that it lead me to the garden.

When I went out no one was there, I looked around for a while. The bunnies were also gone.

When I turned back I saw that the trail continues on, I just went off the path.

When I followed it to the flower garden, somewhere that was hidden.

I turned right, there were decorations everywhere and the fact that it was in one of my favorite places made my heartbeat a thousand times faster than before.

The bunnies were also here, I grabbed at one of them. Placing it in my hands, cradling it.

The bunnies had a string tied upon one of their ears.

My eyes followed the strings.

I saw that they were cut but when I looked up I saw Yibo in a suit.

I smiled, "What's this all about?" I asked in question.

He only smiles back, he then opened his mouth.

"Xiao zhan, the love of my life. The first time I saw you I was already smitten, my heart was captured but I fought it" He frowned when he said that sentence, "After your isolation, I came to a conclusion, I wanted to do everything and anything to make you happy to make sure your beautiful smile stays of those lips. I wanted nothing more than your happiness and your love. I knew I had to make it right no matter what and this time my heart fell harder than before and I welcomed it. So I wanted to ask you, Zhan ge... Will you marry me?" He knelt down with a ring in his hands.

By the time he was finished, I was already crying out of happiness.

I already knew my awner, "Yes, forever in a million years" 

Yibo was delighted, he ran up to me and pulled me into a huge hug. He lifted me off my feet, so now I was clinging onto him.

I was then pulled into a deep long kiss.

It was innocent and soft fulfilling my heart and body.

I love Yibo and there were no other words to put it.

When we pulled back we were captured in each other's eyes,

"Zhan ge I love you" Yibo whispered as if it was a secret that he would happily tell everyone.

"I love you too Yibo," I said with a fond tone.

A ring was then slipped on my fourth finger

"Congrats!" Yibos parents then came out, Hua Chen and Zhuo Cheng were also here.

I was surprised but happy.

"I knew you would say yes! Yibo was all nervous for nothing!" Hua Chen gave me a hug while saying these words to me.

I look over to see Yibo blushing a very faint red.

We were in love and was about to get married, 

what more could I want?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                             Bye Bye~