Chapter 14

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibos POV

Its been two hours and no sign of Xiao zhan.

I was sitting outside the room on a chair nearby.

The doctor that went in was walking out.

I immediately ran to him. The glasses that the doctor was wearing was lifted up by his hand.

"Is Xiao zhan ok!?" I asked in worry.

The clipboard was lifted to the doctor's face. He started listing the things that are happening.

"Xiao zhan is really thin, it seems like he isn't eating well. Also, his brain is in denial, something happened to trigger it. It was probably a rejection. For a hybrid it is lethal, they will only have one mate, if they reject him or her they will immediately think bad of themselves. Their life will be over. In your case, it seems like eating disorders."

"How can that happen?"

I started thing back at everything that happened.

I remembered when we had that talk. It must be then when it started.

'How could I be so stupid' I mentally hit myself.

"Is there a cure?" I desperately pleaded.

"No, the only way they will heal is if their loved one accepts them."

"Thank you doctor, can I go see him?"

"Yes you may but he will be asleep by now.

I opened the door and ran straight to Xiao zhan.

His face was pale and you could see his cheekbones. 'How could he become so skinny in a short amount of time?'

I held his bonny hands.

Giving a kiss on each finger.

When I was kissing the last one, it twitched.

I looked at his face. 

His eyes were slowly opening. Though he was a little drowsy.

"Yibo?" He sounded like a drunk person but it didn't matter to Yibo, he was just happy that Xiao zhan was awake.

He looked Xiao zhan straight in the eye.

"It's me Yibo" 

"Yibo? No, it can't be him."

'What?'

Xiao zhan continued, " Yibo doesn't like me"

'Is that what he thought?!'

Dumbfounded Yibo confirmed, "Yibo doesn't like you?" it came out more of a question.

"Mm"

Notes:

I'm sorry for the short chapter, my parents have been fighting and ignoring each other so I didn't have the mood to write but I still did. It has been really hard for me during this week, so I'm sorry if the chapters are getting shorter. After this period passes the chapters will be back to normal again. Sorry again. Have a good day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                               Bye Bye~