Chapter 22

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhans POV

I woke up to an empty bed.

I patted the side where Yibo was sleeping to find in cold.

'huh?'

I opened my eyes to see the curtains open and the sun shining.

"God it's so bright." I talked to myself. Covering my eyes from the blinding light.

I freshen up and walk down to see Hua chen setting up the table.

"Where's Yibo?" I asked her.

"Oh! He went to the company, there was an urgent meeting"One of my ears flopped down feeling a little sad.

"And Yibo told me to give this to you. The number is your birthday. The card is also your birthday. For the card you won't need to do the password, just swipe. The password is just there so if something is wrong you could just do the password." Hua chen handed over a black card and an iPhone.

"You can use this to buy something you like, you don't have to worry about the price. The Phone has Yibos phone number and also mine, you can call us if you get in trouble." I looked at the card.

'What's so good about this anyways' I flipped it over. My name was carved out and in gold. The phone cover was the same.

"Here," Hua chen handed me some cash, what seems to be around two thousand all in hundreds.

"What! This is two much" I shoved it bach into Hua chens hands. 

"Just take it. Yibo told me to give it to you. If I give it back to him he would probably give it back to you anyways. That's what you get for dating a billionaire." She shover it back in my hands.

'Is that supposed to be a good thing?' I reluctantly kept it.

Deciding that I didn't have anything to do I ate breakfast and asked for a driver.

I changed into more presentable clothes so that my tail was out and my ears were free when I wore the cap. I also put half of the cash bach in Yibos room.

I changed into a black shirt and blue ripped jeans. With Nike shoes and an Adidas cap. The jeans were hugging my thighs while the shirt was oversized, making me look more skinny than I am. I brought out a tiny backpack that Yibo gave me yesterday after the shower, for the card, my phone, and the cash.

 I brought out a tiny backpack that Yibo gave me yesterday after the shower, for the card, my phone, and the cash

I set out for my adventure of fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                             Bye Bye~