Chapter 42

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibos POV

It's been a few days since I proposed. Since that day Zhan has been acting weird.

He would have random cravings like chocolate and chips, what's so good about that?

Sometimes he would make me eat it too and if I didn't comply with his wishes he would start brawling his eyes out.

But he has become more clinging, I actually didn't mind that fact. Seeing Zhan look cute was adorable.

"Zhan ge I have work" Zhan was holding my arm from passing the door.

I was all dressed up and everything but now I need to pass the obstacle called Zhan.

If I were honest I also wanted to stay home all day and do nothing but I have a company to take care of.

"Please~ Can't you take a day off?" Zhan whined against my arm

"I have work ge," He pouted but didn't retreat.

"If you let me go to work today I'll take you out tomorrow." I continued,

"Promise," Zhan asked with hopeful eyes.

"Promise," I confirmed.

I rushed to work since I was already a few minutes late, this happened every day and now I wanted an answer.

I continued my day like every other day.

I finished earlier so I could take a trip to the doctors.

I drove there with a thousand questions in my head, I wanted to ask many things about Zhan's health.

I made my way to the parking lot of the hospital, I knew that I shouldn't be bothering about something small like this but I can't help it.

"Hello, I would like to see doctor XXXX"

"He is on the third floor, room 387"

"Thank you," I politely excused my self.

Following the directions, I made my way to the room. It wasn't hard to find and was easy to locate.

I knocked on the door to see the doctor on his laptop.

This doctor was the one that treated Zhan before, he was a hybrid expert so I wanted to see him.

"Hello doctor nice to meet you, I was the one with the bunny hybrid. I would like to ask some questions."

The doctor turned his head and smile, "Of course,"

"I was wondering if my hybrid was sick since he was suddenly ver clinging and would get weird cravings,"

"Did he have his heat before?" the doctor asked,

"No, he took pills, but now he is of those pills"

"So it's his first time, it may possibly mean that he is going to go into heat soon. We don't know when but maybe within this week," Yibo nodded to everything the doctor said.

"Will you be sending his first time with him?" 

"I will have to ask if he wants me to," I replied.

I didn't know if Zhan would like me to be there so it was better to ask instead of assuming things.

"They would also start nesting when there's one day from their heat, so you can prepare some things if you would like.

"Thank you,"

I left the place thinking of what would happen, but right now I just need to go home.

Back to Zhan ge,

Notes:

Sorry for the delay, I was busy planning 'cough, cough'... Something...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                Bye Bye~